What's new

Manhwa Recommendation: Legendary Ranker's Comeback

Scarlett OHara

꧁𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝕰𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖊 ꧂
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

One day, the dungeon apocalypse game, Dream Side turned into reality. Having just completed university, I was stuck inside the elevator while delivering packages when a blue screen appeared before me, along with a monster! As I used to be the number 1 ranker of that game, I destroyed the extremely difficult tutorial and continued playing the game like an elite player…
Released- April 5,2023
Status- Ongoing
Author-
Serialization-
Posted ByScarPet
Posted OnApril 5, 2023
Updated OnApril 7, 2023
Genre- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.