What's new

May naglalaro pa ba dito ng Rise of Kingdoms? (ROK)

callmegeorge

Honorary Poster
Been playing ROK these past few days, swak sa mga busy sa life, konting tweak lang per open. I'm into games like ML and Dota 2 but it made me realize that it makes my energy deplete. gusto ko din sana mag Albion Online kaso madali uminit ng phone hehe skl

That's great to hear that you've been enjoying Rise of Kingdoms (ROK) recently! It's indeed a game that can be played in short bursts, making it ideal for people with busy schedules. It's also refreshing to hear that you've recognized how playing games like Mobile Legends (ML) and Dota 2 can drain your energy. It's important to find a balance between gaming and other aspects of life.

As for Albion Online, it's a fantastic game with a unique sandbox gameplay experience. However, it does require more time and dedication than ROK. If you're concerned about your phone overheating, you might want to consider playing Albion Online on a PC or laptop instead, as it's available on multiple platforms. That way, you can enjoy the game without worrying about your phone's temperature.

Overall, it's great to see that you're exploring different gaming options and considering how they fit into your lifestyle. It's crucial to find games that provide entertainment while also allowing you to maintain a healthy balance in real life. Keep enjoying ROK and exploring other games that suit your preferences and interests!