What's new

Closed Ml players pasok (green ping using apn and gs) p1 load! (updated10/24/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo281989

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Note: Kaya nakalagay na P1 load is to keep GS active na makakuha ka ng offers. Kung no load ka at nakakakuha ka ng offers edi WERPA! Estab po muna ha.

Please hit LIKE or leave comments if OK sa inyo. If not siguro by area to. Laguna and Makati working.

Here are the steps.

1. Set APN.

Here is the APN. Thanks to sir edisonpedraza2017 for the settings. I just tweaked it a little.
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

2. Open GS

Accept offer. You can Use triangle app to check if you have remaining data.

3. Open data then try if you can browse. (Note: Mabagal ung browse nya pero nagcoconnect naman.)

4. If nakaka connect kna (Open ang GS) then try to open Mobile Legends.

5. Try to play custom to check the ping then try playing classic. See your ping in low status.

Note: There are times that even when GS is closed and the only thing that is open is your data, you can still connect to ML.

Hope this will help.

UPDATE FOR THE SCREEN CAPTURES!
Please see.
1. I have check my balance using triangle app.
2. I have 2php load from my previous load/promo(but currently unsubscribed to any promo)
3. No other open apps other than triangle app.
4. Im playing ML. See that the ping is green. I've slide down the notification so that you can see that there is no VPN. Just pure APN.
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Shoutout to sir secretaccount

Mabuhay PHC!

Attachments

Last edited:
Ooops. Forgot to mention. Switch back to a normal APN pag gagamit kana for browsing and streaming. Pang ML lang tlaga sya hehe. Pero sure low ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back