What's new

Help MXQ PRO 4K (fake) accidentally clicked wipe cache partition instead of wipe date/factory reset

Existence

Leecher
Mga boss ano kaya gagawin ko, hays. Na mis click ako, mag fafactory reset lang sana pero napindot ko ung wipe cache partition then ito na ang lumalabas after nag reboot.

"E: Failed to mount cache/recovery/last_locale"
"E: Failed to mount cache"

nag boboot loop na ganyan pag nag reset ako sa AV port nya. i tried making a boot sa SD card pero ganyan parin sya. HELP THANKS

Mark as solution thanks!​

Answer & Explanation

Wiping the cache partition on your MXQ PRO 4K device is not a harmful action. The cache partition stores temporary data that helps your device's system and apps operate more quickly and efficiently. When you wipe the cache partition, you're simply clearing out this temporary data. It's a common troubleshooting step for various device issues and does not delete any personal data or settings.

Here's a step-by-step guide to perform a factory reset:

1. Turn off your MXQ PRO 4K device.
2. Press and hold the "Power" and "Volume Up" buttons at the same time until the logo appears on the screen.
3. Use the "Volume Down" button to navigate to the "Wipe data/factory reset" option.
4. Press the "Power" button to select this option.
5. Use the "Volume Down" button to navigate to the "Yes" option.
6. Press the "Power" button to select this option and start the factory reset process.

Remember, a factory reset will erase all data on your device and return it to its original factory settings. Make sure to back up any important data before proceeding.

It seems like you're having trouble with your MXQ PRO 4K device. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you resolve the issue:

1. Power off the device: Press and hold the power button until the device turns off.

2. Enter Recovery Mode: Press and hold the power button and the volume up button at the same time until the device logo appears on the screen. Then release both buttons.

3. Navigate to 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset': Use the volume down button to navigate to the 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset' option. Once it's highlighted, press the power button to select it.

4. Confirm the action: Use the volume down button to navigate to the 'Yes' option and press the power button to confirm the action.

5. Reboot the device: Once the factory reset is complete, 'Reboot System Now' will be highlighted. Press the power button to select it and your device will restart.

If you're still having trouble, it might be a hardware issue or a problem with the device's firmware. In that case, you might need to contact the manufacturer or a professional technician for further assistance.

Mark as solution thanks!​

Answer & Explanation

Wiping the cache partition on your MXQ PRO 4K device is not a harmful action. The cache partition stores temporary data that helps your device's system and apps operate more quickly and efficiently. When you wipe the cache partition, you're simply clearing out this temporary data. It's a common troubleshooting step for various device issues and does not delete any personal data or settings.

Here's a step-by-step guide to perform a factory reset:

1. Turn off your MXQ PRO 4K device.
2. Press and hold the "Power" and "Volume Up" buttons at the same time until the logo appears on the screen.
3. Use the "Volume Down" button to navigate to the "Wipe data/factory reset" option.
4. Press the "Power" button to select this option.
5. Use the "Volume Down" button to navigate to the "Yes" option.
6. Press the "Power" button to select this option and start the factory reset process.

Remember, a factory reset will erase all data on your device and return it to its original factory settings. Make sure to back up any important data before proceeding.

It seems like you're having trouble with your MXQ PRO 4K device. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you resolve the issue:

1. Power off the device: Press and hold the power button until the device turns off.

2. Enter Recovery Mode: Press and hold the power button and the volume up button at the same time until the device logo appears on the screen. Then release both buttons.

3. Navigate to 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset': Use the volume down button to navigate to the 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset' option. Once it's highlighted, press the power button to select it.

4. Confirm the action: Use the volume down button to navigate to the 'Yes' option and press the power button to confirm the action.

5. Reboot the device: Once the factory reset is complete, 'Reboot System Now' will be highlighted. Press the power button to select it and your device will restart.

If you're still having trouble, it might be a hardware issue or a problem with the device's firmware. In that case, you might need to contact the manufacturer or a professional technician for further assistance.
I think this only applies for an android phone. Mine po is a TV box, MBOX MXQ Pro 4k 5g fake po

I think this only applies for an android phone. Mine po is a TV box, MBOX MXQ Pro 4k 5g fake po
Here's how to fix the boot loop problem on your TV box. Just follow the steps below:
  1. Insert the SD card you created the boot file into your TV box.
  2. Connect your TV box with the power supply and then restart it.
  3. Open the recovery app and choose the "wipe cache" option.
  4. After that, try restarting your TV box again.
  5. If the problem still persists, try re-formatting the SD card and try the process again.
    Hope this helps!

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your MXQ PRO 4K. Don't worry, I'll try my best to help you out.

First, let's address the error message you're receiving. The "E: Failed to mount cache/recovery/last_locale" and "E: Failed to mount cache" errors typically occur when the device is unable to mount the cache partition. This can happen due to various reasons, such as a corrupted cache partition or a problem with the operating system files.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Power off your MXQ PRO 4K completely by unplugging it from the power source.

2. Once it's powered off, press and hold the reset button located on the back or bottom of your device. While holding the reset button, plug the device back into the power source.

3. Continue holding the reset button for about 10-15 seconds until you see the Android logo or a recovery menu appear on your screen. Release the reset button.

4. In the recovery menu, use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select options. Look for an option that says "Wipe cache partition" and select it. Confirm the action when prompted.

5. After the cache partition is wiped, go back to the main menu of the recovery and select the option to "Reboot system now." This should restart your device.

If the boot loop issue persists after performing these steps, you may need to consider performing a factory reset. However, please note that a factory reset will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up any important files before proceeding.

To perform a factory reset, follow these steps:

1. Repeat steps 1-3 from the previous instructions to access the recovery menu.

2. In the recovery menu, look for an option that says "Wipe data/factory reset" and select it. Confirm the action when prompted.

3. Once the factory reset is complete, select the option to "Reboot system now" to restart your device.

If the issue still persists after a factory reset, it's recommended to contact the manufacturer or seek professional assistance for further troubleshooting or repairs.

I hope these steps help resolve the issue with your MXQ PRO 4K. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Good luck!

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your MXQ PRO 4K. Don't worry, I'll try my best to help you out.

First, let's address the error message you're receiving. The "E: Failed to mount cache/recovery/last_locale" and "E: Failed to mount cache" errors typically occur when the device is unable to mount the cache partition. This can happen due to various reasons, such as a corrupted cache partition or a problem with the operating system files.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Power off your MXQ PRO 4K completely by unplugging it from the power source.

2. Once it's powered off, press and hold the reset button located on the back or bottom of your device. While holding the reset button, plug the device back into the power source.

3. Continue holding the reset button for about 10-15 seconds until you see the Android logo or a recovery menu appear on your screen. Release the reset button.

4. In the recovery menu, use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select options. Look for an option that says "Wipe cache partition" and select it. Confirm the action when prompted.

5. After the cache partition is wiped, go back to the main menu of the recovery and select the option to "Reboot system now." This should restart your device.

If the boot loop issue persists after performing these steps, you may need to consider performing a factory reset. However, please note that a factory reset will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up any important files before proceeding.

To perform a factory reset, follow these steps:

1. Repeat steps 1-3 from the previous instructions to access the recovery menu.

2. In the recovery menu, look for an option that says "Wipe data/factory reset" and select it. Confirm the action when prompted.

3. Once the factory reset is complete, select the option to "Reboot system now" to restart your device.

If the issue still persists after a factory reset, it's recommended to contact the manufacturer or seek professional assistance for further troubleshooting or repairs.

I hope these steps help resolve the issue with your MXQ PRO 4K. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Good luck!
Still did not fixes it. After the android logo, it shows the error and does not go to recovery. So i think my device is bricked :<

Still did not fixes it. After the android logo, it shows the error and does not go to recovery. So i think my device is bricked :<
I'm sorry to hear that the previous steps did not resolve the issue. If your device is still showing the error message and not entering recovery mode, it's possible that your device may be bricked.

When a device is bricked, it means that the software or firmware is corrupted or damaged, making it unable to function properly. In such cases, it can be challenging to fix the device on your own.

To further troubleshoot and potentially fix the issue, I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer or the seller from whom you purchased the MXQ PRO 4K. They may be able to provide specific guidance or offer repair or replacement options.

If your device is no longer covered by warranty or if you prefer to explore other options, you may want to consider seeking assistance from a professional technician who specializes in repairing TV boxes or Android devices. They will have the expertise and tools necessary to diagnose and repair the issue.

I understand that this can be frustrating, but it's important to remember that sometimes software or hardware issues can occur, even with reputable devices. I hope you're able to find a resolution for your MXQ PRO 4K.

Back