Closed My BuzzBreak Ultimate Farming Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay_Joker

Eternal Poster
Reaction
DIRECT TO THE POINT

Step 1: Prepare email and Facebook accounts. The more the happier 👍

Step 2: Create and save hundreds of contacts on your phone. If you are using TU5O for your VPN, I suggest using 0932... contacts. Remember TU50 is unlimited Txt but Sun to Sun only.

Step 3: Check you're vpn server. Search for the best server for BuzzBreak. I am not sure about this so I will leave it to you. I'm using an Amazon Private Server though...

Step 4: Remember you're referral code. Then "clear data" BuzzBreak. Login using other email or Facebook Account. Remember you can only use them when they are login in your Facebook app and email (gmail) app.

Step 5: Start earning. Enter referral, Checkin, Click gift, and invite friends using your contacts. I advise you to invite by 10 and redo until all contacts are invited.

Step 6. Repeat step 4 and 5 until all emails and facebook accounts are used.

Do this as past time only. BuzzBreak does not pay that much but better do it than being unproductive.

Ps. Remember that you earn 20% for every earning your referral had.

Thank you for reading. Please give it a like 🎄❄☃
MERRY CHRISTMAS☃❄🎄

Edited: Don't forget to spin the wheel. You earn a spin every invite. You must use it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ganito yung trick na ginagawa ko pero ang nalabas na sakin "oops you created too many accounts"
change server solution dito diba? Tinatamad pa kasi akong gawin pero baka ayan din solution na ginawa mo.

Ganito yung trick na ginagawa ko pero ang nalabas na sakin "oops you created too many accounts"
change server solution dito diba? Tinatamad pa kasi akong gawin pero baka ayan din solution na ginawa mo.
Tama use different server... post edited: Don't forget to use your spin 😊

Nah di unli yan syempre definite lang old fb accs mo. I have a trick unli gmail no verif needed peeo inoobserve ko pa kung magbibigay si Bizzbreak eh, feel ko nirereview din nila ung emails na ginagamit mo

Nah di unli yan syempre definite lang old fb accs mo. I have a trick unli gmail no verif needed peeo inoobserve ko pa kung magbibigay si Bizzbreak eh, feel ko nirereview din nila ung emails na ginagamit mo
pabulomg naman idol ng tricks mo pag okay

Status
Not open for further replies.