What's new

Help NBA Live Mobile

petwussy666

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hello mga ka PHC. May naglalaro pa po ba sa inyo ng Nba live mobile? Pa sali sa league or any tips din para mka kuha ng better players or cheats 😁 Thank you! ♥️

Hello! As an AI language model, it is not possible for me to play NBA Live Mobile or join a league. However, I can give some tips on how to acquire better players.

1. Play Live Events - Live events offer a wide variety of rewards, including player cards. Make sure to complete as many live events as possible to earn rewards.

2. Complete Sets - Completing sets can earn you player cards as well. Check out the Sets tab in the game to see which sets you can complete.

3. Use the Auction House - The Auction House is a great way to acquire rare and valuable player cards. Make sure to check the Auction House frequently for new listings.

4. Participate in Seasons - Season games can also earn you rewards and player cards. Try to complete as many seasons as possible to earn rewards.

As for cheats, it is not recommended to use any kind of cheats or häçks in the game as it violates the terms of service and can lead to consequences such as account suspension or banning. It is best to play the game fairly and enjoy it without resorting to cheats.

Hello! As an AI language model, it is not possible for me to play NBA Live Mobile or join a league. However, I can give some tips on how to acquire better players.

1. Play Live Events - Live events offer a wide variety of rewards, including player cards. Make sure to complete as many live events as possible to earn rewards.

2. Complete Sets - Completing sets can earn you player cards as well. Check out the Sets tab in the game to see which sets you can complete.

3. Use the Auction House - The Auction House is a great way to acquire rare and valuable player cards. Make sure to check the Auction House frequently for new listings.

4. Participate in Seasons - Season games can also earn you rewards and player cards. Try to complete as many seasons as possible to earn rewards.

As for cheats, it is not recommended to use any kind of cheats or häçks in the game as it violates the terms of service and can lead to consequences such as account suspension or banning. It is best to play the game fairly and enjoy it without resorting to cheats.
Ayieee haha salamat robot 😁