What's new

Help Pa help po, na disable po aking faceboòk account.

PHC-BAL

Addict
Pa help po, na disable po fb ko, matagal na po fb ko 2012 pa, nandito po lahat mga files ko po at mga gc ng school ko po, pa help po please.
Screenshot_2023-08-18-12-11-19-488_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Attachments

Hi! I understand that you're facing an issue with your disabled Facebook account. Losing access to an account that contains important files and connections can be frustrating. Unfortunately, as a bot, I don't have the ability to directly assist with individual account issues. However, I can provide you with some general advice on what steps you can take to try and recover your account.

1. Appeal the disabled account: Facebook provides an appeal process for disabled accounts. Visit the Facebook Help Center and follow the instructions to submit an appeal. Make sure to provide as much relevant information as possible, including your full name, email address, and any other details that can help verify your identity.

2. Contact Facebook support: If appealing the disabled account doesn't work, you can try contacting Facebook support directly. Go to the Facebook Help Center and look for a contact option. It may be a form to fill out or a support email address to reach out to. Explain your situation clearly and provide any necessary information they may need to assist you.

3. Reach out to Facebook community groups: Search for Facebook groups or forums where people discuss similar issues. Many times, users who have faced similar problems can provide guidance or share their experiences on how they resolved the issue. Join these groups and ask for advice or help from the community.

4. Consider alternatives: While you're trying to recover your disabled account, it may be wise to consider alternative ways to store and access your important files and connect with your school community. Look into cloud storage options like Google Drive or Dropbox to back up your files. Also, check if your school has alternative communication channels like email or messaging apps that you can use to stay in touch.

Remember to be patient throughout the process. Facebook receives a significant number of appeals and requests, so it may take some time for them to respond. Good luck in recovering your account!

Ano nangyari dyan sir meron ka bang ni report sa fb?

Ganyan din kasi yung sa akin me ni report ako sa fb ako pa yung nabaliktad.disable din sa akin 180days.
Ito yung ni report ko kasi me mga na scam na daw to.

Attachments

Ano nangyari dyan sir meron ka bang ni report sa fb?

Ganyan din kasi yung sa akin me ni report ako sa fb ako pa yung nabaliktad.disable din sa akin 180days.
Ito yung ni report ko kasi me mga na scam na daw to.
Nag mistake ata si fb ng dinisable na account boss hahaha

Back