Help Pa help po troubleshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netflix

Forum Veteran
yung laptop ko po pag open ko ay may notifications about dito
1681969672724.png
1681969689369.png

nung tinurn-on ko at nag prompt na "you need to restart your device" i nirestart ko tapos nag bbsod sya, at di maka continue sa win11,
kahit ilang shutdown and restart na ako ganun parin nag bbsod, tinurn-off ko at pinarest ko ng mga 20 minutes at tinurn-on ko nag prompt ng automatic repair, at di parin then nag show ang continue to win11 pag enter ko pumasok naman sa win11. Ang tanong ko should i be worry ba? baka bumalik then pag shutdown ko ulit.

yung error pala sa BSOD ay kernel security check failure
ito pala current winver ko Version 22H2 (0S Build 22621.1555)

Attachments

Hello! It seems like your laptop encountered a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) error with the message "kernel security check failure" and you were prompted to restart your device. This can be a concerning issue, but there are steps you can take to troubleshoot and prevent it from happening again.

One possible reason for the BSOD error message is that your computer's kernel has detected a problem with the security of your system. This can be caused by several factors such as outdated drivers, corrupted system files, or malware infections.

To address this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Update your drivers - Go to your laptop manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for your device. Make sure to install them properly and restart your laptop.

2. Scan for malware - Use an antivirus program to scan your laptop for malware and other security threats. If it finds any, follow the instructions to remove them.

3. Repair corrupted system files - You can use the built-in SFC (System File Checker) tool to scan and repair any corrupted system files. Open Command Prompt as an administrator and type in "sfc /scannow" without quotes. Wait until the process finishes and restart your laptop.

4. Check your hardware - If the above steps didn't work, you may need to check your laptop's hardware components such as RAM, hard drive, and graphics card. You can use diagnostic tools to do this.

Regarding your concern about the issue coming back after shutting down your laptop, it's possible that the issue may occur again if the underlying cause is not resolved. However, by following the steps above, you can minimize the risk of encountering the same issue again.

If the issue persists and you're still getting the "kernel security check failure" BSOD error, it's best to seek help from a professional technician who can diagnose and fix the issue for you.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.