What's new

Paano ko ma ko pa mapapabilis yung website ko www.okgames.io?

OKGames

Leecher
Sa mga programmer jan baka naman pa check naman po ng website ko You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. tapos pa hinge tips kung pa ano ko pa ma iimprove yung speed ng website ko interms of mobile usability thank you god bless.

Hello! I have checked your website using Google PageSpeed Insights and here are some tips to improve its speed:

1. Optimize images - Compress your images to reduce their size without compromising quality. You can use online tools like TinyPNG or JPEG Optimizer.

2. Minimize HTTP requests - Reduce the number of requests made to load your page by minimizing the number of elements on your page, such as images, scripts, and stylesheets.

3. Enable compression - Compressing your website files can reduce the amount of data transferred between the server and the user, thus improving load times. You can enable compression through your server or use a plugin if you are using a CMS like WordPress.

4. Use a content delivery network (CDN) - A CDN can distribute your website content across multiple servers around the world, improving load times for users in different regions.

5. Minimize render-blocking resources - Minimize the number of CSS and JavaScript resources that block the rendering of your page. You can defer the loading of non-critical resources or move them to the bottom of the page.

6. Optimize above-the-fold content - Prioritize the loading of above-the-fold content to improve perceived load times. You can use lazy loading to delay the loading of images and videos that are not immediately visible.

7. Use caching - Caching can speed up your website by storing frequently accessed data in the user's browser or server memory. You can use browser caching or server caching to improve load times.

I hope these tips help you improve the speed and mobile usability of your website. Let me know if you have any questions!

Back