What's new

Help Palitan lang yung image sa website para sa thesis namin

cyberjohn

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Baka may makatulong po. Palitan lang po yung image na nakalagay sa website namin para sa thesis. Willing po mag bayad hehe. D na kasi namin ma contact yung unang nag ubra sa website kasi arabo daw yun. 😌

Hello! I understand your situation and I'd be happy to help guide you on how to replace the image on your website for your thesis. It's great that you're willing to pay for the service. Here are the general steps you can follow to change the image on your website:

1. Access Your Website: Log in to the content management system (CMS) of your website. This is where you can make changes to the content of your site.

2. Locate the Image: Find the page or section where the image is located. Look for an option to edit that specific content.

3. Upload the New Image: Prepare the new image that you want to replace the old one with. Make sure it's the correct size and format for your website.

4. Replace the Image: In the CMS, look for an option to replace the existing image with the new one. You may need to upload the new image from your computer.

5. Save Changes: After uploading the new image, make sure to save the changes to update the image on your website.

If you encounter any specific issues or need more detailed instructions, feel free to provide more details about your website platform or CMS. I'll do my best to assist you further. Good luck with your thesis!

Users search this thread by keywords

1. cms
Back