What's new

Help [PAYPAL] Permanent limited account

thatgirl

Eternal Poster
Established
HELLO PO MGA KA PHC

May ask lang po ako if ma wiwí†hdráw parin po ba yung laman ng paypal kahit naka permanent limited account? i have visa card naman po

Pero hindi naka link sa paypal ko dummy account lang po pala gamit ko, May ways pa poba para ma wí†hdráw yung funds sa paypal kahit wala pang 180 days?

THANKYOU PO!!

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that your PayPal account has been permanently limited. If your account is permanently limited, it means that you won't be able to wí†hdráw funds from it. PayPal holds the funds in a permanently limited account for 180 days to cover any potential disputes or claims.

Since your Visa card is not linked to your PayPal account, you won't be able to wí†hdráw the funds to it. It's important to follow PayPal's policies and guidelines to avoid any further issues with your account.

Unfortunately, there are no guaranteed ways to wí†hdráw the funds from your permanently limited PayPal account before the 180-day hold period is over. It's best to contact PayPal's customer support for any specific questions regarding your account and to explore any possible solutions they may offer.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving the situation with your PayPal account. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.