What's new

Help Phc bot

mitch1228

Honorary Poster
Established
Can you give me a example on answering "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" in a interview.

Certainly, I'd be happy to provide you with a detailed example of how you could answer the question "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" during an interview. It's important to note that this answer should be tailored to your own career goals and aspirations. Here's an illustrative response:

"In 10 years, I see myself as a senior professional in this sector, with a depth of knowledge gained through a variety of experiences. I'm particularly interested in taking on more strategic responsibilities in the future. For instance, I would like to be in a position where I can influence the direction of projects and make a significant contribution to the business.

I also hope to have further developed my leadership skills and to be leading a team. I believe strongly in mentorship and I'd like to be in a position where I can guide others in their careers.

Furthermore, I anticipate that I will have completed additional industry-specific qualifications to enhance my skills and stay updated with the latest trends and practices.

Of course, my ultimate aim over the next decade is to work towards becoming an integral part of the organization I'm associated with, contributing to its growth and success while achieving my personal and professional goals."

Remember, the key to this question is to show that you're ambitious, career-focused, and plan to stay in the company long-term. It's also an opportunity to show how you plan to add value to the company.