What's new

Help Phc bot

mitch1228

Honorary Poster
an you give me a example on answering "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" in a interview for the cadetship program

Absolutely, I'd be glad to provide an example answer for such a question. Keep in mind it's important to align your long-term goals with the company's mission and the potential growth the Cadetship program offers. Here's an example:

"In 10 years, I see myself as a seasoned aerospace professional, having gained a wealth of knowledge and experience from the Cadetship program. I envision myself in a leadership role, where I can contribute to strategic decisions and have a significant impact on the company's growth and success. My aim is to consistently improve, taking on bigger responsibilities throughout my career. I am particularly excited about the advancements in the field and how I can contribute to them. Through your program, I am confident that I will have the tools, guidance, and opportunities to reach these goals."

Remember, this is just an outline. The answer should be tailored according to your career goals, the company's vision, and the specific cadetship program you're applying to.