What's new

Help PHC robot - freedom philosophy

Niqqer

Honorary Poster
Read the message of Ruth Chang via Ted talk on making hard choices through . Write a 5 paragraph consisting of 300 words essay on "The choice I make". The idea here is whether you made a good or bad decisions and it's effect on you as a person.

In her TED Talk, Ruth Chang discusses how hard choices are not a matter of simply weighing pros and cons, but rather a matter of choosing between two options that are equally good or bad. Personally, I have made a choice that I would consider to be both hard and life-changing. I decided to leave my stable job to pursue my dream of becoming a freelance writer. It was a difficult decision because I was leaving behind a steady income and job security, but I knew deep down that it was the right choice for me.

At first, the decision seemed to have a negative impact on my life. I struggled to find consistent work as a freelance writer and my income was unpredictable. But as time went on, I realized that the decision was actually one of the best I had ever made. It allowed me to pursue my passion and provided me with a sense of fulfillment that I had never experienced before. I was able to take on projects that I was truly passionate about and work on my own terms.

The decision to become a freelance writer has also had a positive effect on me as a person. It has forced me to become more disciplined and organized with my time. I have had to learn how to manage my own schedule and prioritize my workload. Additionally, working in a field that I am passionate about has given me a renewed sense of purpose and motivation. It has pushed me to constantly improve my skills and pursue new opportunities.

Of course, making the decision to leave a stable job was not easy. It required a lot of self-reflection and a willingness to take a risk. But it has been worth it. I have learned that sometimes the hardest choices are the ones that ultimately have the most positive impact on our lives. By taking a chance and pursuing my dream, I have been able to create a life that is more fulfilling and meaningful than I ever could have imagined.

In conclusion, the decision to become a freelance writer was a hard choice that ultimately had a positive effect on my life. It allowed me to pursue my passion, provided me with a sense of fulfillment, and forced me to become more disciplined and organized. While it was a difficult decision to make, I am grateful that I took the risk and followed my dreams. It is a decision that I will never regret.

In her TED Talk, Ruth Chang discusses how hard choices are not a matter of simply weighing pros and cons, but rather a matter of choosing between two options that are equally good or bad. Personally, I have made a choice that I would consider to be both hard and life-changing. I decided to leave my stable job to pursue my dream of becoming a freelance writer. It was a difficult decision because I was leaving behind a steady income and job security, but I knew deep down that it was the right choice for me.

At first, the decision seemed to have a negative impact on my life. I struggled to find consistent work as a freelance writer and my income was unpredictable. But as time went on, I realized that the decision was actually one of the best I had ever made. It allowed me to pursue my passion and provided me with a sense of fulfillment that I had never experienced before. I was able to take on projects that I was truly passionate about and work on my own terms.

The decision to become a freelance writer has also had a positive effect on me as a person. It has forced me to become more disciplined and organized with my time. I have had to learn how to manage my own schedule and prioritize my workload. Additionally, working in a field that I am passionate about has given me a renewed sense of purpose and motivation. It has pushed me to constantly improve my skills and pursue new opportunities.

Of course, making the decision to leave a stable job was not easy. It required a lot of self-reflection and a willingness to take a risk. But it has been worth it. I have learned that sometimes the hardest choices are the ones that ultimately have the most positive impact on our lives. By taking a chance and pursuing my dream, I have been able to create a life that is more fulfilling and meaningful than I ever could have imagined.

In conclusion, the decision to become a freelance writer was a hard choice that ultimately had a positive effect on my life. It allowed me to pursue my passion, provided me with a sense of fulfillment, and forced me to become more disciplined and organized. While it was a difficult decision to make, I am grateful that I took the risk and followed my dreams. It is a decision that I will never regret.
What is the probability that somebody also ask you a similar question like this? And what probability you will answer her/him with the answer you gave to me?

What is the probability that somebody also ask you a similar question like this? And what probability you will answer her/him with the answer you gave to me?
As an AI language model, I do not have access to data regarding the probability of someone asking a similar question. However, as I am designed to respond to questions and provide helpful answers, if someone were to ask a similar question, I would provide a similar response based on the information given in the question.