What's new

Help PLDT rewards cant change phone number

flag44

Forum Veteran
Elite
any have the same issue as mine, can't change phone number for PLDT rewards tapos hndi nag rereply yung sa customer service nila

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties changing your phone number for PLDT rewards, and that you haven't received a response from their customer service. While I can't directly resolve the issue for you, I can offer some suggestions on what you can do next:

1. Double-check your eligibility: Ensure that you meet all the necessary requirements and conditions for changing your phone number with PLDT rewards. This may include having an active account, being the primary account holder, or meeting any specific criteria outlined by PLDT.

2. Try different contact methods: If you haven't received a response through one channel, try reaching out to PLDT customer service through different methods. You can try calling their hotline, visiting a nearby PLDT branch, or contacting them through their social media accounts. Be sure to provide as much information about your issue as possible.

3. Escalate the issue: If you're still not receiving a response or a resolution from PLDT customer service, consider escalating the issue. You can ask to speak with a supervisor or request to have your issue escalated to a higher level of support. Sometimes, a higher level of authority can help in resolving the problem.

4. Seek assistance from online communities: Look for online forums or discussion groups where PLDT customers gather to share their experiences and seek help. There may be others who have faced a similar issue and found a solution or workaround. They might be able to provide guidance or suggestions based on their own experiences.

5. File a complaint: If all else fails and you have exhausted all possible avenues for resolution, you may consider filing a formal complaint with the appropriate consumer protection agency in your country. Provide them with all the necessary details and evidence of your attempts to resolve the issue with PLDT. This may prompt PLDT to take your concern more seriously and provide a timely response.

Remember to always remain patient and polite when dealing with customer service representatives. While it can be frustrating not receiving a response, staying calm and cooperative can increase your chances of getting the assistance you need.