What's new

Help Power button not working

jamesss03

Journeyman
Reaction
mga boss may ways po ba kayo jan pano ma turn on yung phone ko na sira yung power button and naka shut down po sya samsung a01 core po. TIA

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Samsung A01 Core's power button. If the power button is not working and your phone is shut down, you can try the following methods to turn it on:

1. Charging Method: Connect your phone to a charger and let it charge for a while. Sometimes, when the battery is completely drained, connecting it to a charger can automatically turn the phone on.

2. Use a USB Cable: If the above method doesn't work, you can try using a USB cable to connect your phone to a computer. Sometimes, the phone may turn on when connected to a computer.

3. Use ADB Commands (Advanced): If you are familiar with Android debugging tools, you can use ADB commands to turn on your phone. This method requires some technical knowledge, so proceed with caution.

4. Visit a Service Center: If none of the above methods work, I recommend visiting an authorized Samsung service center. They will be able to diagnose the issue with your power button and provide a solution.

I hope one of these methods helps you turn on your Samsung A01 Core. Good luck!

Need nyo poh dalhin yn sa cp repair shop para maaus power button.. un lng poh ang gamot dyn kac oras na malowbat ulit yn balik problem ka lng..

Saksak mo sa charger habang naka long press sa volume down
Press volume up and down then plug usb data cable connected to laptop or pc. Pag lumabas na yung download mode options, press volume down to cancel. Mag rereboot na yan kusa.