What's new

Referral PWEDE NA MAwíhdráw GUYS!THANKS TO SOCIAL GOOD WITH PROOF!

nftvader

Addict
Reaction
Love shopping in Lazada or Ebay? This is your chance! 100% Cashback (bills payment or purchase of products) in Lazada using Social Good app!

💡How?
Step 1- Download Social Good app use my ref code: GQRQAH
to get $200! 👇🏻👇🏻 You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step 2- After registration, go to SHOP and choose your store for your purchase of products.

Step 3- After you click your choice of store (example: LAZADA), click Shop Now and it will direct you to the store app (example: LAZADA).

Step 4- Make sure the Social Good app is open while you purchase the product or paying your bills in store (in LAZADA).

Step 5- Have at least $30 of purchase within a month (accumulation) to stores for you to be qualified for a $200 reward and receive cashback!

When to Receive Rewards?
☑Referral and Cashback Rewards will be pending in your "Asset" Dashboard within a week.
☑After 2 to 3 months, your SG token rewards will be automatically approved and ready to wí†hdráw.

How to Cashout?
☑Once your rewards are approved, you can wí†hdráw your SG token from the Social Good app to crypto exchanges like Bittrex.
☑SG tokens can trade to USDT (stable coin for US DOLLAR). You can exchange USDT to XRP and transfer it to other exchange plarform (like Binance) or wí†hdráw it directly to Coins.ph, and transfer it to your Bank or Gcash.

🔰NOTE: Once you sign up on my link, dm me and I will guide you.

Attachments

Need mo magbuy sa Lazada using social good apps para makaclaim ka gang 15 days!

Extended pa sila until March guys!

Pwede ba to sa Shopee?
Yes paps pwede ,

I mean, paano po ma wí†hdráw pag na approved na yung rewards?
may nakita kasi ako noon nasa Gcash yung proof nya na nakuha nya..
Mawí†hdráw Yan sa bitmart exchange or uniswap once winithdraw mo n sg token mo,sa mga Wala p bitmart exchange register here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Once na mgsignup kayo Tru your email,need purchase worth 30$ sa Lazada or alliexpress etc.para makaclaim ka worth 200$ free!extended until March pa Yan sa mga newly signup..

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi guys. Meron ako approved balance sa social good ko. Then na wí†hdráw ko na po sa to my metamask wallet. Ask ko lang po pano sha ma transfer to ewallet like Gcash? Thanks sa sasagot.

lipat mo sa exchange bitmart ba or bittrex tas trade mo to usdt then lipat kay binance tas benta mo usdt sa p2p

paglipat sa exchange need mo eth pang gas

Back