What's new

Python with selenium

kyaalod

Addict
Established
Reaction
Mga sir papatulong sana ako about sa python with selenium me ginagawa kasi akong automation pero ayaw po mapalitan yung value ng “select” any idea po kung papaano? Thanks!

Try mo to

Example Ito Yung website
HTML:
<html>
<body>
<select id = "designation">
<option value = "MD">MD</option>
<option value = "prog"> Programmer </option>
<option value = "CEO"> CEO </option>
</option>
</select>
<body>
</html>

Ito lagay mo sa selinium
Python:
new Select (driver.findElement(By.id("designation"))).selectByVisibleText("Programmer ");

Feedback if ayaw😊

Try mo to

Example Ito Yung website
HTML:
<html>
<body>
<select id = "designation">
<option value = "MD">MD</option>
<option value = "prog"> Programmer </option>
<option value = "CEO"> CEO </option>
</option>
</select>
<body>
</html>

Ito lagay mo sa selinium
Python:
new Select (driver.findElement(By.id("designation"))).selectByVisibleText("Programmer ");

Feedback if ayaw😊

Ayaw pa din po sir. Bali dinisable ko kasi yung javascript using python din ngayon ayaw mapalitan yung value nung nasa loob ng select siguro naka depende siya sa script? Ano kaya po pwede ko gawin?

I assume you're doing browser automation? If you're willing to learn and venture out from Python, try Node with Playwright/Puppeteer. Just Google it so you can get more info.

I'd been doing browser automation using these tools like scraping the US Health Gov and automate SendWithUs interactions.

I assume you're doing browser automation? If you're willing to learn and venture out from Python, try Node with Playwright/Puppeteer. Just Google it so you can get more info.

I'd been doing browser automation using these tools like scraping the US Health Gov and automate SendWithUs interactions.

mas mapapabilis po ba automation pag yan po ginamit ko?

mas mapapabilis po ba automation pag yan po ginamit ko?

Speed depends on your familiarity of the framewoek and languages, available community support, capability of the tools, and your goals.

The answer is it depends. If you're new to Python + Selenium, then Node + Playwright/Puppeteer should be equally challenging for you. I do know you can do a good deal of browser automation with firefox, chrome, webkit with Node and Playwright. I don't think it's something that Python and Selenium can do.

What are you trying to automate?

Speed depends on your familiarity of the framewoek and languages, available community support, capability of the tools, and your goals.

The answer is it depends. If you're new to Python + Selenium, then Node + Playwright/Puppeteer should be equally challenging for you. I do know you can do a good deal of browser automation with firefox, chrome, webkit with Node and Playwright. I don't think it's something that Python and Selenium can do.

What are you trying to automate?
Trying to make a bot that automatically buy sneakers using python and selenium but my problem is the website has queue system but i can bypass it when i disabled JavaScript but when i do that the website cannot load the sizes, and cannot load the payment section page.

try mo to
sorry ayan lang pumasok sa utak ko

driver.findElement(By.id("SelectTagId")).click().sendKeys(Keys.DOWN,Keys.ENTER)

Pwede ko bang ma control yung chrome webdriver using python? Balak ko sana enable yung request block sa developer tools ng chrome

Boss, active kapa sa webscraping?