What's new

Quillbot Lifetime

Flakyshine

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
So I just recently saw a post in the social media platform; Facebook and this guy says there's a method which you can get a lifetime ρrémíùm of the paraphrasing tool “Quillbot”. And I already saw a thread here that shows how I can also get a quillbot ρrémíùm using “Tampermonkey”. Could it be the same that the guy who posted in Facebook was also using the tampermonkey method? But in the post that I saw it says it needs a PC which is different from tampermonkey because tampermonkey can be used in mobile phones. If someone knows the method that the guy have used in Facebook please share the method to me. 😁

Screenshot_2024-03-25-19-27-15-414_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Possible tampermonkey, you can use extension sa Kiwi Browser sa cp para pwede na both PC/Phone

Tapermonkey lang yan
Ohhh thank you. I really thought there's another method of acquiring ρrémíùm aside from using Tampermonkey. 😂

Possible tampermonkey, you can use extension sa Kiwi Browser sa cp para pwede na both PC/Phone
Maybe the guy that posted it doesn't know about the extension for phones. For me 90:10 possibility for tampermonkey, 'cause I think there is no other method aside from using tampermonkey to acquire ρrémíùm right?

Btw thanks Lady-T-Tea for the awesome tutorial🥰 It really helped me since we have just started our research.

Guessed it right guys the guy that posted it was using the Tampermonkey method. Thanks for the ones that responded to this thread.🥰

Screenshot_2024-03-25-20-49-53-409_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Ohhh thank you. I really thought there's another method of acquiring ρrémíùm aside from using Tampermonkey. 😂

Maybe the guy that posted it doesn't know about the extension for phones. For me 90:10 possibility for tampermonkey, 'cause I think there is no other method aside from using tampermonkey to acquire ρrémíùm right?

Btw thanks Lady-T-Tea for the awesome tutorial🥰 It really helped me since we have just started our research.

Guessed it right guys the guy that posted it was using the Tampermonkey method. Thanks for the ones that responded to this thread.🥰

View attachment 2917345
Goodluck!

Back