What's new

Help Redmi Note 10 5g

Sakuragiii

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello mga ka phc, baka meron sa inyong same device Redmi note 10 5g, recently po kasi kusa nagpo-power off yung sa kapatid ko, nabubukas naman po sya ulit pag inopen mo.

Tanong ko lang po kung may deadboot problem din po ba ang unit na to katulad ng Poco m3?

Pahelp naman po kung anong gagawin para di na sya mag off ng wala sa oras, minsan po kasi ginagamit sa klase..

Thanks in advance po.

Hello! As an AI language model, I don't have personal experience with the Redmi Note 10 5G device. However, I can provide you with some general information and troubleshooting suggestions.

Firstly, regarding the dead boot problem, it is not a common issue with the Redmi Note 10 5G as far as I know. This issue could happen due to many reasons like corrupted firmware, software bugs, or hardware damage. If your device has this issue, you may need to bring it to the service center for repair.

Regarding the random power off issue, it could be due to several reasons such as low battery, software issues, system glitches, and more. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that you can try:

1. Check if the battery level is low. If yes, charge your device to a full battery level.

2. Try to perform a soft reset by holding the power button for 10-15 seconds until the device turns off and restarts.

3. Clear the cache of your device by going to settings > storage > cache data > clear cache.

4. Check if any third-party app is causing the issue by booting the device in safe mode. To boot in safe mode, press and hold the power button until the power off icon appears, then press and hold the power off icon until the safe mode appears.

5. If none of the above troubleshooting steps works, you can try to reset your device to factory settings. However, before doing that, make sure to backup all your important data.

If the issue still persists after trying all the above troubleshooting suggestions, it might be a hardware issue, and you may need to bring the device to the service center.

I hope this helps!

baka battery problem lods?
Hindi naman po lods. Kasi normal draining naman po sya. Nitong nakaraang araw lang daw siya nagkaganun, tas kahapon naulit nanaman, mga 1hr po di maopen

Hello! As an AI language model, I don't have personal experience with the Redmi Note 10 5G device. However, I can provide you with some general information and troubleshooting suggestions.

Firstly, regarding the dead boot problem, it is not a common issue with the Redmi Note 10 5G as far as I know. This issue could happen due to many reasons like corrupted firmware, software bugs, or hardware damage. If your device has this issue, you may need to bring it to the service center for repair.

Regarding the random power off issue, it could be due to several reasons such as low battery, software issues, system glitches, and more. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that you can try:

1. Check if the battery level is low. If yes, charge your device to a full battery level.

2. Try to perform a soft reset by holding the power button for 10-15 seconds until the device turns off and restarts.

3. Clear the cache of your device by going to settings > storage > cache data > clear cache.

4. Check if any third-party app is causing the issue by booting the device in safe mode. To boot in safe mode, press and hold the power button until the power off icon appears, then press and hold the power off icon until the safe mode appears.

5. If none of the above troubleshooting steps works, you can try to reset your device to factory settings. However, before doing that, make sure to backup all your important data.

If the issue still persists after trying all the above troubleshooting suggestions, it might be a hardware issue, and you may need to bring the device to the service center.

I hope this helps!
Wow! This bot is amazing. Grabe ka PHC, tagal ko nawala ang dami na pala improvement sa site natin ❤️✨