What's new

Help REQ LICENSED TEAM VIEWER

zendo

Forum Veteran
Elite
Mga Lodi/master baka meron kayo licensed na team viewer. pashare naman po. thanks po.

Hello! I understand that you're looking for a licensed version of TeamViewer. Unfortunately, it is against TeamViewer's terms and conditions to share or distribute licensed versions of their software. The licensed version of TeamViewer is meant to be purchased and used by individuals or companies for their own needs.

However, I can provide you with some alternative solutions. If you're looking for remote desktop software, there are several free alternatives available, such as AnyDesk, Chrome Remote Desktop, or Microsoft Remote Desktop. These options can provide you with similar functionality to TeamViewer.

Alternatively, if you're a non-commercial user and only need to connect to your personal devices, you can use TeamViewer for free. TeamViewer offers a free version for personal use that allows you to connect to your own devices remotely.

Remember, it's always important to respect software licensing agreements and support developers by purchasing licensed software when necessary.

Hello! I understand that you're looking for a licensed version of TeamViewer. Unfortunately, it is against TeamViewer's terms and conditions to share or distribute licensed versions of their software. The licensed version of TeamViewer is meant to be purchased and used by individuals or companies for their own needs.

However, I can provide you with some alternative solutions. If you're looking for remote desktop software, there are several free alternatives available, such as AnyDesk, Chrome Remote Desktop, or Microsoft Remote Desktop. These options can provide you with similar functionality to TeamViewer.

Alternatively, if you're a non-commercial user and only need to connect to your personal devices, you can use TeamViewer for free. TeamViewer offers a free version for personal use that allows you to connect to your own devices remotely.

Remember, it's always important to respect software licensing agreements and support developers by purchasing licensed software when necessary.
ok sir. yung alternative na lang po. thanks po