What's new

Closed Rooting my oppo a37f

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenchMark

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Pano po iroot to using may phone only. Thanks po in advance sa magrereaponse.

Try mo muna tignan sa KingRoot app kung supported ang device mo. If yes, then kailangan mo lang i install ang app then pag nag-prompt na danger or nag suggest na i-uninstall, just ignore and proceed to install. Btw, pwede mong malaman kung supported ang device mo sa website nila. Search mo nalang sa google si KingRoot makikita mo naman official website the search for your phone if it's supported. The last thing you'll be going to do is to have a stable internet connection and wait for a couple of minutes. Procedures will be, open your KingRoot app and set it up and finally click the Root button to start the rooting process. Wait for it to be finished and you're done.

Note*
Do the tutorial mentioned above if your device is supported (ONLY) if not then just ignore it.

You can also root it by the help of Computer. Ask me if you like to have a tutorial on how to do it. If systemless rooting is unavailable.

Try mo muna tignan sa KingRoot app kung supported ang device mo. If yes, then kailangan mo lang i install ang app then pag nag-prompt na danger or nag suggest na i-uninstall, just ignore and proceed to install. Btw, pwede mong malaman kung supported ang device mo sa website nila. Search mo nalang sa google si KingRoot makikita mo naman official website the search for your phone if it's supported. The last thing you'll be going to do is to have a stable internet connection and wait for a couple of minutes. Procedures will be, open your KingRoot app and set it up and finally click the Root button to start the rooting process. Wait for it to be finished and you're done.

Note*
Do the tutorial mentioned above if your device is supported (ONLY) if not then just ignore it.

You can also root it by the help of Computer. Ask me if you like to have a tutorial on how to do it. If systemless rooting is unavailable.
Hindi reliable ang Kingroot sa Oppo. Maraming cases na nabribrick siya

Note*

Thanks po sa response hehe kaso ndi compatible si oppoa37 sa kingroots eh. Thanks ulit

Hindi reliable ang Kingroot sa Oppo. Maraming cases na nabribrick siya
Ganun ba, well that's may be a conflict between the OS and KingRoot app itself. But you can unbrick your phone anyway. I'm not an OPPO user but as of my experience from some different devices like Samsung and ASUS. I can always find a software to unbrick my devices incase of emergency. I've been a rooted user ever since I rooted my first android phone. So, I have some experiences on dealing with that stuffs.

Try nyo po mag search sa google ng rootfile ng oppo kasi po ung cellphone ko na oppo neo 7 dun po ako nag hanap ng file na ipang roroot sa cp ko using recovery mode

Status
Not open for further replies.