What's new

S·T·S ρrémíùm Server STS Gigastories promo (Http Injector) - (p/s: Trading for Imperva Account)

ragnaboard

Grasshopper
Reaction
I have an extra ρrémíùm ρáíd server(Already ρáíd for 1 year) that have v2ray configured. I'm looking to share it with whoever who have an imperva account so we can convert it into a noload server.

If you have an imperva account, please contact me.

meantime, I'm sharing this with whoever that need STS gigastories promo v2ray VPN.

Download the efi:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Proof:

1628519255153.png

1628518847765.png

temp.jpg
1628518372788.png

Attachments

Bakit lods di ba pweding mag add website sa pinaggawaan mo ?
There's a website, and it's configured. But I won't convert it to the ws mode until someone willing to offer an imperva account since there's no point doing it now. By converting it into ws mode, i.e, the nginx reverse proxy with websocket mode, it will no longer work with gigastories promo ( it will only works with noload )

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

There's a website, and it's configured. But I won't convert it to the ws mode until someone willing to offer an imperva account since there's no point doing it now. By converting it into ws mode, i.e, the nginx reverse proxy with websocket mode, it will no longer work with gigastories promo ( it will only works with noload )

Hello pro. Share with me payload for nginx hosts that works with websocket

Back