What's new

Trivia SCIENTISTS DON'T KNOW WHY THE EARTH IS SPINNING FASTER THAN EVER! |

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayan na naman kayong mga theist mahilig talaga kayo sa fill in the blanks, why not let it be blank and let scientists do their jobs

they have no data on the cause of the leap second on that particular day but they already have data on the rotation variations over the years and the data says it is an attribute of the angular momentums for both the solid planet and its surrounding atmosphere

our atmosphere rotates faster than earth roughly 10 meters per second so there is torque (force) and it's strong enough to cause variation of earth's rotation

even asteroids hitting the planet can change the angular momentum, earth is maintaining a momentum in space and any friction or force can actually disturb that momentum

in the future we will have a better understanding of physics, let us be patient and do not fill in the blanks too early

Last edited:
ayan na naman kayong mga theist mahilig talaga kayo sa fill in the blanks, why not let it be blank and let scientists do their jobs

they have no data on the cause of the leap second on that particular day but they already have data on the rotation variations over
the years and the data says it is an attribute of the angular momentums for both the solid planet and its surrounding atmosphere

our atmosphere rotates faster than earth roughly 10 meters per second so there is torque (force) and it's strong enough to cause variation earth's rotation

even asteroids hitting the planet can change the angular momentum, earth is maintaining a momentum in space and any friction or force can actually disturb that momentum

in the future we will have a better understanding of physics, let us be patient and do not fill in the blanks too early
I think you missed the point of what he is saying. He does not care if this is science or supernatural. The point is it was phrophesized.

Anyway, i disagree with the post. In literature, there is a lot more meaning to the phrase "days cut short". It could mean shortening lifespan, it could mean that the end is pushed closer, and many other ways.

Now when you try to push religion into the realm of science fiction, how do you think this affects the bible? your religion? Your morality?

Sabi nga ng isang ka PHC natin na JW, minsan pag nagiinterpret tayo ng Bibliya, binabasa natin ito ng nakadikit sa ilong. Which is a very good analogy.

Last edited:
I think you missed the point of what he is saying. He does not care if this is science or supernatural. The point is it was phrophesized.
the intention of the post is what you've said but the intention of posting is proving bible is true
Now when you try to push religion into the realm of science fiction, how do you think this affects the bible? your religion? Your morality?
what do you mean by pushing religion to science fiction?
Sabi nga ng isang ka PHC natin na JW, minsan pag nagiinterpret tayo ng Bibliya, binabasa natin ito ng nakadikit sa ilong. Which is a very good analogy.
why can't i read the bible just like i read a regular literature? isn't it a regular literature?

idol , napaka liit lng ng difference. mag worry ako kung 1 minute or 1 hour mas mabilis umikot. para kasing irrelevant naman kung ganung kaliit.

bumilis din ba ang ikot ng relo? if not then ibig sabihin masama lang siguro panahon nun kaya dumilim agad

Status
Not open for further replies.