What's new

Help Sino po ba client dito sa UpWork?

Hello! I understand that you are looking for help with getting feedback on your Upwork profile. While I appreciate your offer to pay for assistance, I'm here to provide guidance and support for free.

To get feedback on your profile, there are a few things you can do:

1. Showcase your skills: Make sure your profile highlights your skills and experience relevant to the type of work you are seeking. Be specific and provide examples of past projects or accomplishments.

2. Optimize your profile: Pay attention to your profile's headline, overview, and portfolio. Craft a compelling headline that grabs attention, write a well-crafted overview that clearly explains your skills and expertise, and include relevant samples of your work in your portfolio.

3. Ask for feedback from friends or colleagues: Reach out to people you trust, such as friends or colleagues, and ask them to review your profile. They can provide valuable insights and suggestions for improvement.

4. Participate in Upwork forums or groups: Engage with the Upwork community by participating in forums or groups related to your field. You can ask for feedback on your profile, and experienced freelancers may be willing to share their insights.

5. Consider hiring a professional reviewer: If you feel you need more in-depth feedback, you can consider hiring a professional freelancer who offers profile review services. Be sure to check their credentials and reviews before making a decision.

Remember, building a strong profile takes time and effort. Continuously improving and refining your profile will increase your chances of attracting clients. Good luck!

Back