What's new

Sino po dito willing gumawa na assignment babayaran ko lang po sa gcash

Sure, I'd be happy to help you with coding. What specific problem or assignment do you need assistance with? Please provide more details so that I can assist you effectively.

Sure, I'd be happy to help you with coding. What specific problem or assignment do you need assistance with? Please provide more details so that I can assist you effectively.
my assignment is i have to submit 10 programs using else-if ladder.

my assignment is i have to submit 10 programs using else-if ladder.
Certainly! Here are 10 examples of programs using the else-if ladder that you can use for your assignment:

1. Grade Calculator: Takes a numerical grade as input and outputs the corresponding letter grade.

2. Leap Year Checker: Determines whether a given year is a leap year or not.

3. Fibonacci Series: Prints the Fibonacci series up to a given number.

4. Calculator: Performs basic arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) based on user input.

5. Triangle Classification: Determines the type of triangle (equilateral, isosceles, scalene) based on the lengths of its sides.

6. Positive, Negative, or Zero: Determines whether a given number is positive, negative, or zero.

7. Vowel or Consonant: Determines whether a given character is a vowel or consonant.

8. Largest of Three Numbers: Finds the largest among three given numbers.

9. Quadratic Equation Solver: Solves quadratic equations of the form ax^2 + bx + c = 0.

10. Number of Days in a Month: Determines the number of days in a given month of a specific year.

These are just a few examples to get you started. You can choose any 10 programs that interest you or align with your assignment requirements. Feel free to ask for more details or code snippets for any specific program you'd like to work on.