What's new

Closed The established member

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnholmes

Enthusiast
Reaction
must have at least 30 posts, at least 30 days membership, 5 posts per day to maintain established membership status. Then i have to make 5 nonsense post everyday just to maintain my status?

Highlighted mo pa ts, nasa sayo yan tol kung gusto mo mangolekta ng warnings sa mga nonsense post mo, just saying!

Also, i noticed that under my username, there's a label that says "Leecher". Maybe you so called authorities here in this forum should first look into the meaning of the word leecher first before labeling a new member of your forum. From Wikipedia, it says "Mainly, leeching is taking without giving.". I, as well as all of the new members of this forum is already being labeled as leechers when in fact we haven't got anything from this forum yet.

just be active lang po and keep on posting :) basta wag lang yung mga nonsense post kasi masisipa ka nyan, mukhang na-trigger kayo sa leecher na label eh.. dumaan rin naman kami sa pagiging leecher

Bruh so you're saying whoever made this forum didn't search for what does Leecher means before making it a label? Been there and it doesn't bother me ! Just saying .

ROCK.gif

lahat ng member dito dumaan sa leecher...
walang VIP dito..

war freak.gif

Attachments

Also, i noticed that under my username, there's a label that says "Leecher". Maybe you so called authorities here in this forum should first look into the meaning of the word leecher first before labeling a new member of your forum. From Wikipedia, it says "Mainly, leeching is taking without giving.". I, as well as all of the new members of this forum is already being labeled as leechers when in fact we haven't got anything from this forum yet.

Then you have no point in joining this group, eventually, if you want nothing around, then dont make mess or nonsenses, why dont you lurk in another group instead of this group, yeap your right about the meaning of leecher, if u put too much meaning of that then that would probably a nonsense for you, PHC is a family, then you are a blacksheep of this family, by the way, why dont you just SHUT UP and dont make intentions TOO MUCH! for being newbie here, all i can say is JUST STAY ACTIVE AND POST ANYTHING IF WANT TO REMOVE THOSE LEECHER UNDER YOUR NAME, maxado ka panv NEWBIE BASTOS KANA, There are just two option for you, the would be

1. Quit
2. Post something useful, learn something what ever you desired!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back