What's new

Tutorial TTV

Aside from Local Channels, what types of TV genres would you like to see?

• Movies

• Kids

• News

• General Entertainment

• Foreign

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good day everyone. Apologies for those who were not confirmed in their registration for the past weeks. I've been really busy with works and other matters. I won't be able to be active in PHC for a while.

To continue the acceptance of registration, I need trusted and active volunteer who will be assign to check those who want to be registered. Please message me if you have plenty extra of time and interested to contribute in the TTV community. Thank you.

Good day everyone. Apologies for those who were not confirmed in their registration for the past weeks. I've been really busy with works and other matters. I won't be able to be active in PHC for a while.

To continue the acceptance of registration, I need trusted and active volunteer who will be assign to check those who want to be registered. Please message me if you have plenty extra of time and interested to contribute in the TTV community. Thank you.
Me sir

mga chiefs, may tanong lang ako. kasi nag lagay ako sa laptop ko ng kodi gumana naman. sinubukan ko naman maglagay sa tablet at ginamit ko yung account ko. yung laptop ko kasi di ko na nadadala-dala sa pagpasok sa trabaho di gaya ng sa tablet. pero nung mag lagay ako sa tablet gumana sya kaso ang lumabas eh limited na. bawal po ba gamitin ang account sa mag-kaibang device kahit hindi sabay?salamat

Goodmorning.. Nagbabakasali na nman ngayong umaga para ang hiling ay pagbigyan..

ayun meron na ako, maraming salamat po

Last edited:
1637118765837.png
hindi tlaga ako makaregister dito,,

araw araw akong nagbabakasakali na mapagbigyan...pasubok nman po boss nivr4m salamat po

Attachments