What's new

Referral Tunegaga - High Risk - Earn while watching Videos (with Legit Payout - 2nd wíhdráwal)

This is really too good to be true. After a month, bawi mo na ung investment mo with 20% interest pa. Then the following month will be pure earnings na. Super high risk since you wouldn't know when they would shut down. Thanks for sharing this!

Sharing lang para sa mga may Tunegaga account, at worried sa ever changing price ng cryptocurrency lalo na sa Bitcoin. Mas okay tingin ko mag Payeer nalang for wí†hdráwal. Para lang hindi niyo abangan dahil mahirap na masyadong volatile/mabilis magbago palitan ng Bitcoin ngayun.

para safe ito:

Short Summary: For people who wants peace of mind when they wí†hdráw because last time my request took over 19 to 20 hours. In addition, Avoid the fluctuating price of bitcoin, then you can use Payeer. Why? Because Tunegaga will give your wí†hdráwal amount as USD Balance (not cryptocurrency).
[Long Post] but this will help you decide what and how to transfer from Payeer to another cryptocurrency wallet.
Sharing what I learned so far in wí†hdráwal. And this post is meant for people who wants to have a peace of mind and won't need to wait for the wí†hdráwal request every hour of the day because of the fear of fluctuating price of Bitcoin.
5247557-bc8c39269a62f5906bfb7bb9872ade8e.png Tunegaga recommends Perfect Money and Payeer. [See first picture]
Reasons to why I prefer Payeer:
5247558-36f991ca1c7c789ab4c29b955a078d0b.png #1 wí†hdráwal process is faster than using bitcoin wallet Why? Because when you transfer a bitcoin to another bitcoin wallet whether its Tunegaga or another person - IT WILL TAKE ALOT OF TIME DEPENDING ON THE TRAFFIC IN THE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK. Some may experience it faster, some may not, it all depends on the traffic.
5247559-36f991ca1c7c789ab4c29b955a078d0b.png #2 your earnings will be in US Dollar Currency, and not in CRYPTOCURRENCY (example: Bitcoin)
5247560-36f991ca1c7c789ab4c29b955a078d0b.png #3 your earnings will not be impacted by the ever changing price in the crypto currency market. Also, you will have a better control of your cash out money because you don't need to wait for the bitcoin to arrive and immediately convert it. But if you're daredevil and wants to play with Bitcoin - go ahead, but right now its not stable. Note: I am not a trader.
5247561-36f991ca1c7c789ab4c29b955a078d0b.png #4 you have options to choose of what cryptocurrency you prefer to convert your USD Balance. Why convert it? You can't cash out the USD Balance in the Philippines (unless someone here enlightens or corrects me). You have BTC, USDT, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, XRP, DOGE, TRX. And when you convert it, that's the time you can now exchange it (but yes there will be a waiting time but atleast its better than directly doing it to bitcoin and wait for more than 19 to 20 hours which I experienced, and when I got tired of waiting I slept, and saw the price exchange of Bitcoin into Peso (not happy about it because its not good to convert it if your earnings already decreased because of the exchange price.)
So if you are to use Payeer. The process may be more hassle or cumbersome but its safer for your earnings as you have control, and you don't need to wait. See overview steps for people who want to immediately get their earnings (not to invest to other coins). The target is Tunegaga to Payeer to Coins.PH
5247562-bc8c39269a62f5906bfb7bb9872ade8e.png wí†hdráw from Tunegaga, select Payeer. Enter your Payeer Account ID
5247563-bc8c39269a62f5906bfb7bb9872ade8e.png Wait until Tunegaga process it (No need to monitor, as your USD Balance is not affected by the cryptocurrency market value)
5247564-bc8c39269a62f5906bfb7bb9872ade8e.png Convert it from USD Balance to XRP
5247565-bc8c39269a62f5906bfb7bb9872ade8e.png wí†hdráw your converted XRP to Coins.PH
5247566-bc8c39269a62f5906bfb7bb9872ade8e.png Wait until Coins.PH receive your XRP (may take around 5 minutes)
5247567-bc8c39269a62f5906bfb7bb9872ade8e.png Convert your XRP to PHP.
Why XRP? Because Coins.PH supports a few coins, and the only available option between Payeer and Coins.PH is Bitcoin, Ethereum & XRP. I won't recommend Ehtereum & Bitcoin Payeer has a higher transaction fee.
What about people who prefers other platform like Binance and they want to invest with other coins. Then here's a video. Its hard to explain in just a post. Non-binance users can also watch and understand why I recommend XRP as your currency to transfer to Coins.PH
Hopefully nakatulong po ito kung ano tingin niyo dapat piliin niyo sa wí†hdráwal request.
Note: Make sure verified ang Payeer account mo 5247568-99727d026b2a562a20ad9823c63673ec.png
Ito ang calculator/simulation: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

May video ako pero nasa facebook at gumagawa pa ako ng video sa YøùTùbé.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sharing lang para sa mga may Tunegaga account, at worried sa ever changing price ng cryptocurrency lalo na sa Bitcoin. Mas okay tingin ko mag Payeer nalang for wí†hdráwal. Para lang hindi niyo abangan dahil mahirap na masyadong volatile/mabilis magbago palitan ng Bitcoin ngayun.

para safe ito:

Short Summary: For people who wants peace of mind when they wí†hdráw because last time my request took over 19 to 20 hours. In addition, Avoid the fluctuating price of bitcoin, then you can use Payeer. Why? Because Tunegaga will give your wí†hdráwal amount as USD Balance (not cryptocurrency).
[Long Post] but this will help you decide what and how to transfer from Payeer to another cryptocurrency wallet.
Sharing what I learned so far in wí†hdráwal. And this post is meant for people who wants to have a peace of mind and won't need to wait for the wí†hdráwal request every hour of the day because of the fear of fluctuating price of Bitcoin.
View attachment 1745807 Tunegaga recommends Perfect Money and Payeer. [See first picture]
View attachment 1745808 #1 wí†hdráwal process is faster than using bitcoin wallet Why? Because when you transfer a bitcoin to another bitcoin wallet whether its Tunegaga or another person - IT WILL TAKE ALOT OF TIME DEPENDING ON THE TRAFFIC IN THE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK. Some may experience it faster, some may not, it all depends on the traffic.
View attachment 1745809 #2 your earnings will be in US Dollar Currency, and not in CRYPTOCURRENCY (example: Bitcoin)
View attachment 1745810 #3 your earnings will not be impacted by the ever changing price in the crypto currency market. Also, you will have a better control of your cash out money because you don't need to wait for the bitcoin to arrive and immediately convert it. But if you're daredevil and wants to play with Bitcoin - go ahead, but right now its not stable. Note: I am not a trader.
View attachment 1745811 #4 you have options to choose of what cryptocurrency you prefer to convert your USD Balance. Why convert it? You can't cash out the USD Balance in the Philippines (unless someone here enlightens or corrects me). You have BTC, USDT, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, XRP, DOGE, TRX. And when you convert it, that's the time you can now exchange it (but yes there will be a waiting time but atleast its better than directly doing it to bitcoin and wait for more than 19 to 20 hours which I experienced, and when I got tired of waiting I slept, and saw the price exchange of Bitcoin into Peso (not happy about it because its not good to convert it if your earnings already decreased because of the exchange price.)
So if you are to use Payeer. The process may be more hassle or cumbersome but its safer for your earnings as you have control, and you don't need to wait. See overview steps for people who want to immediately get their earnings (not to invest to other coins). The target is Tunegaga to Payeer to Coins.PH
View attachment 1745812 wí†hdráw from Tunegaga, select Payeer. Enter your Payeer Account ID
View attachment 1745813 Wait until Tunegaga process it (No need to monitor, as your USD Balance is not affected by the cryptocurrency market value)
View attachment 1745814 Convert it from USD Balance to XRP
View attachment 1745815 wí†hdráw your converted XRP to Coins.PH
View attachment 1745816 Wait until Coins.PH receive your XRP (may take around 5 minutes)
View attachment 1745817 Convert your XRP to PHP.
Why XRP? Because Coins.PH supports a few coins, and the only available option between Payeer and Coins.PH is Bitcoin, Ethereum & XRP. I won't recommend Ehtereum & Bitcoin Payeer has a higher transaction fee.
What about people who prefers other platform like Binance and they want to invest with other coins. Then here's a video. Its hard to explain in just a post. Non-binance users can also watch and understand why I recommend XRP as your currency to transfer to Coins.PH
Hopefully nakatulong po ito kung ano tingin niyo dapat piliin niyo sa wí†hdráwal request.
Note: Make sure verified ang Payeer account mo View attachment 1745818
Ito ang calculator/simulation: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Ganito din ang ginagawa namin sa pag wí†hdráw. Walang hassle

This is interesting update from Tunegaga, hopeful about it. although still with risk (who knows, if the cryptocurrency trading works and makes the Tunegaga platform stable to handle payments for users then that'd be great.) I'm not sure other platforms like taskpays etc. had this before (anyone can share?)

If you're interested you can join here (its my referral), it's free, if you're fully decided to upgrade a plan then that's the only time you pay. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

they are planning to have the following.
1. Cryptocurrency trading inside their platform for subscribed members.
2. Awards for highest performer as distributor (for people who signed up as country distributor - mga tiga top-up ng balance to upgrade)
3. Events for new year and valentine.
1638910716740.png

Legit ito as of now mga kaibigan.
Kelangan muna talaga sumugal bago kumita. Pero maginvest lang ayon sa kakayahan at kung ano lang ang kaya mong irisk.
Tulong tulong tayo guys, heres my referral link if gusto nyo itry.
Happy earnings!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

guys patulong po sa akin ngayon hindi ako maka click ng menu. ano kaya ang nangyari? baka nka experience rin ng ganito. salamat po

guys patulong po sa akin ngayon hindi ako maka click ng menu. ano kaya ang nangyari? baka nka experience rin ng ganito. salamat po
probably nasaktuhan mo na sobrang dami gumagamit ng platform.
Dahil marami na ang users ngayun, medyo bumabagal na response ng tunegaga platform.

let me know if hindi ko nasagot tanong mo.

para safe ito:

View attachment 1745807 Tunegaga recommends Perfect Money and Payeer. [See first picture]
View attachment 1745808 #1 wí†hdráwal process is faster than using bitcoin wallet Why? Because when you transfer a bitcoin to another bitcoin wallet whether its Tunegaga or another person - IT WILL TAKE ALOT OF TIME DEPENDING ON THE TRAFFIC IN THE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK. Some may experience it faster, some may not, it all depends on the traffic.
View attachment 1745809 #2 your earnings will be in US Dollar Currency, and not in CRYPTOCURRENCY (example: Bitcoin)
View attachment 1745810 #3 your earnings will not be impacted by the ever changing price in the crypto currency market. Also, you will have a better control of your cash out money because you don't need to wait for the bitcoin to arrive and immediately convert it. But if you're daredevil and wants to play with Bitcoin - go ahead, but right now its not stable. Note: I am not a trader.
View attachment 1745811 #4 you have options to choose of what cryptocurrency you prefer to convert your USD Balance. Why convert it? You can't cash out the USD Balance in the Philippines (unless someone here enlightens or corrects me). You have BTC, USDT, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, XRP, DOGE, TRX. And when you convert it, that's the time you can now exchange it (but yes there will be a waiting time but atleast its better than directly doing it to bitcoin and wait for more than 19 to 20 hours which I experienced, and when I got tired of waiting I slept, and saw the price exchange of Bitcoin into Peso (not happy about it because its not good to convert it if your earnings already decreased because of the exchange price.)
View attachment 1745812 wí†hdráw from Tunegaga, select Payeer. Enter your Payeer Account ID
View attachment 1745813 Wait until Tunegaga process it (No need to monitor, as your USD Balance is not affected by the cryptocurrency market value)
View attachment 1745814 Convert it from USD Balance to XRP
View attachment 1745815 wí†hdráw your converted XRP to Coins.PH
View attachment 1745816 Wait until Coins.PH receive your XRP (may take around 5 minutes)
View attachment 1745817 Convert your XRP to PHP.
Note: Make sure verified ang Payeer account mo View attachment 1745818

Sa Payeer ba lods okay lang khit hindi verified yung account mo pagdating sa ID at address? Wala kc q proof of address

Yes limited to 999usd/day ang wí†hdráwal. Pero bukod dun wala na ba?
not sure, kasi I got verified immediately.
Pero you can ask the support ng payeer, pwde ka mag ticket, nagrereply sila within the day or two (ata).

may tinanong ako like kung pwde bank transfer or paypal sa bansa natin, sagot nila: hindi.