SomethingsNotRight

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction

What you’ll learn​

• How to Create A Steller Portfolio in both PDF, Online Formats
  • Learn how to find Clients both Online and Offline
  • You will learn how to build Upwork profile together
  • How to comfortably price projects using both an hourly and fixed rate methods
  • Review different client situations and how to navigate them
  • Figuring out when the right time is to go Full-time freelance
  • How to balance your cash flow

Requirements​

• No requirements or software are necessary to take this course, just an open mind and a willingness to learn!
  • Are you ready to go freelance? Or are you wanting to learn everything about how to become a successful freelancer?
  • Interested in going from part-time to full-time or wanting to explore this is a viable career option?

This includes:​

• Graphic Designers
  • Illustrators
  • Photographers
  • Website Designers
  • UX/UI Designers
  • Anyone who has creative skills that wants to go freelance

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

these days i do video editing as a freelancer . i think this course gonna help me a lot.
you know i am lazy .and not motivated at all.
thanks for sharing.👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏🙏

salamat sa share nito lods, tatahakin ko ang freelancing, will try to adopt this nalang to bookkeeping. haha

Sobrang laking tulong po s akin to. Graphic design field gusto ko tahakin sa freelance. God bless po and more blessings to come.

these days i do video editing as a freelancer . i think this course gonna help me a lot.
you know i am lazy .and not motivated at all.
thanks for sharing.👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏🙏
how is it so far boss? Pwedi ba gawing full time? Gusto kona din mag quit sa trabaho ko eh. Kasi sobrang baba ng sahod at laging bogbog katawan ko. Lalo nat may PC ako na hindi na masyadong nagagamit.

how is it so far boss? Pwedi ba gawing full time? Gusto kona din mag quit sa trabaho ko eh. Kasi sobrang baba ng sahod at laging bogbog katawan ko. Lalo nat may PC ako na hindi na masyadong nagagamit.
look its not bad every store every business need content creator.so these days this flmmaking editing and content creator work are really high in demand .and salary is really good.but.you have to learn it very well.professionally and then starting to make demo reel.lots of international sites and freelancing sites have works.

look its not bad every store every business need content creator.so these days this flmmaking editing and content creator work are really high in demand .and salary is really good.but.you have to learn it very well.professionally and then starting to make demo reel.lots of international sites and freelancing sites have works.
its good to know, i am more than willing to learn about it. I hope you can help me or guide me a little bit so i can start learning it. I will appreciate it very much boss.

Back