What's new

Tutorial Ultimate Method for Bug hunting All networks

KingThorin

Journeyman
Reaction
Hello everyone,
This is my first post and Im sharing some commands for Bug hunting.
Basically for using this , you have to install Subfinder(latest version doesn't work in termux so use v2.6.1) and bugscanner-go.
I made a complete list of Enterprise software and cloud provider worldwide, all ISP use these software and some times they just whitelist main domain of the software providers website.

This is basically a Hit and trial .

What if you will get some working bughosts, who knows .
So give it a try.
I have done all the command job for you guys , so you just copy command and run.

Note :- You can use this trick any isp but those isp which gives "Sign in to network" notification after recharge overs are recommended.

I know this process takes a lot of time but here I have a trick to save your time if you are scanning For example uni1.txt and dOnt get any response on screen , where scan is completed atleast 10% then skip uni1.txt scan and Scan uni2.txt and so on.

Maybe some of you already know how to use subfinder and bugscanner-go, still I will provide youI installation commands and list of most used software websites by isp around the world.
just give it a try.
In case you face problems while installation of subfinder and bugscanner-go, head to their official github pages.
Have fun.
All necessary instructions provided in below texts

Attachments

Last edited:
alam ko gamitin pero wla akong nahahanap na domain zero? pero may save file nman, bali may laman ba yung txt or walaa?

Please reCheck command for finding multiple website subdomain by appending with comma...its shows 0 subdomain founds... single website command is OK but recheck for multiple sites subdomain finding command properly..

Please reCheck command for finding multiple website subdomain by appending with comma...its shows 0 subdomain founds... single website command is OK but recheck for multiple sites subdomain finding command properly..
Seprate website1,website2 like this no space bro