What's new

S·T·S Unli fam prices went up (799/1199)? Avail Unli data 699 here while it lasts

bjarnco32

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
It seems Smart made an April's fool's joke that Unli data would only be until March 31. But it didn't end, and they are still available. Only that now they increased the price from 699 to 799 and from 1099 to 1199.

They decided to do a sale on 4.4 by increasing the prices. Way to go, Smart. /s 🙄 Still, it's better something unli than nothing unli.

So, where can you available Unli data 699 you asked? Get it here while STILL AVAILABLE, last checked 4 April 06:39. 😁

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
[Hidden content]
I could create a special build for you that turns off the LTE module and transforms the unit into a wireless router, where the single RJ45 port can be configured into a WAN port, and includes the packages you need to be preinstalled.

Unfortunately you can't easily flash this on your unit because there are steps needed to convert the FX-ID3 fully into OpenWrt that require physical access. Sorry to say this but you still need to avail of the service I offer for this conversion. 😊

I could create a special build for you that turns off the LTE module and transforms the unit into a wireless router, where the single RJ45 port can be configured into a WAN port, and includes the packages you need to be preinstalled.

Unfortunately you can't easily flash this on your unit because there are steps needed to convert the FX-ID3 fully into OpenWrt that require physical access. Sorry to say this but you still need to avail of the service I offer for this conversion. 😊
Okay boss cge2x salamat

luh 100 agad ung taas. pwede kaya sila ireklamo sa NTC dahil sa frequent increase sa mga promo nila?

though sila na man talaga may pinakasulit na promo ngayon when it comes to unlidata + stable na man talaga ung connection nila but still, parang unreasonable na man ung frequent increase nila sa promos, buti sana kung mga ilang months bago sila mag-increase eh

Last edited:
luh 100 agad ung taas. pwede kaya sila ireklamo sa NTC dahil sa frequent increase sa mga promo nila?
I'm not sure about that. Let's hope that Gomo doesn't follow suit. If not, then Converge's Surf2Sawa S2S prepaid fibre internet is looking more and more appealing, if one is not so much into a speedtest freak. 😆

I do have another gripe with S2S that is they sell you a locked down device where they can control how many devices could access the internet by disabling the LAN ports and limiting wireless clients to a measly 6-device limit.

I'm not sure about that. Let's hope that Gomo doesn't follow suit. If not, then Converge's Surf2Sawa prepaid fibre internet is looking more and more appealing, if one is not so much into a speedtest freak. 😆
for me kasi, oks lang kasi kinakaya pa na man ng budget but pano na man ung mga kapos na umaasa sa mababang rate sana ng unli promos nila, especially mga estudyante di ba? Sana na man di sila ganun ka-garapal sa pag-inflate nila ng promo rates

for me kasi, oks lang kasi kinakaya pa na man ng budget but pano na man ung mga kapos na umaasa sa mababang rate sana ng unli promos nila, especially mga estudyante di ba? Sana na man di sila ganun ka-garapal sa pag-inflate nila ng promo rates
Yes, and they should strive to convert those that would turn otherwise to freenet and network abuse by offering affordable network access, not keep on jacking up prices like everything else just because. 😆