What's new

Usefull ai websites part #2

Billgates05

Honorary Poster
Reaction
1. AI Hub by Google Cloud
- Website: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
- Description: AI Hub is a comprehensive platform provided by Google Cloud that offers a wide range of pre-trained machine learning models, datasets, and other AI-related resources. It serves as a central repository for developers, data scientists, and researchers to discover, share, and deploy AI solutions. With AI Hub, you can access ready-to-use models, collaborate on AI projects, and accelerate your own AI development efforts using Google Cloud's powerful infrastructure.

2. Towards Data Science
- Website: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
- Description: Towards Data Science is a popular Medium publication dedicated to data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. The platform features a vast collection of high-quality articles, tutorials, and case studies written by experts and enthusiasts in the field. From fundamental concepts to advanced techniques, Towards Data Science covers a broad spectrum of AI-related topics, making it an excellent resource for those looking to expand their knowledge and stay informed about the latest developments in the industry.

3. Microsoft AI Blog
- Description: The Microsoft AI Blog is an official platform where Microsoft shares updates, insights, and breakthroughs related to their AI initiatives and products. It provides in-depth articles about Microsoft's AI research, applications, and advancements in areas like natural language processing, computer vision, and reinforcement learning. Whether you are interested in AI-driven innovations or Microsoft's contributions to the AI community, the blog offers valuable information and perspectives.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing

"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚎٭⊹•꧂
𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔

Lah sa
Thanks for sharing

"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚎٭⊹•꧂
𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔
[/QUOTE/]
Salamat paps diko akalain may papansin sa post ko