What's new

Help When I try to load the PIN in Cignal account in cignal web loading tool site it is unable?

Pearloz

Eternal Poster
Established
Unable to process transaction at this time. Please try again after 5 mins. If transaction still fails, please contact Cignal Care to address this issue. What should I do? I dont have any landline account to call their customer service.

If you are unable to process your transaction on the Cignal web loading tool site and do not have a landline account to call their customer service, there are still a few steps you can take to address this issue:

1. Clear your browser cache and cøøkíés: Sometimes, clearing your browser's cache and cøøkíés can resolve temporary issues with websites. Go to your browser's settings, clear the cache and cøøkíés, and then try accessing the Cignal web loading tool site again.

2. Try using a different browser or device: If clearing the cache and cøøkíés does not work, try accessing the site using a different browser or device. Sometimes, compatibility issues can occur, and switching to a different browser or device can help resolve them.

3. Wait for 5 minutes and try again: As stated in the error message, wait for at least 5 minutes and then try processing the transaction again. This could be a temporary issue on the Cignal web loading tool site, and waiting for a few minutes might resolve it.

4. Contact Cignal Care through alternative channels: If you still cannot process the transaction after trying the steps above, you can try reaching out to Cignal Care through other available channels. For example, you can try contacting them through their social media accounts or sending them an email. Look for their official Facebook page or Twitter handle, or visit their official website to find contact information.

Remember to provide them with all the relevant details, such as your account information, the error message you received, and the steps you have already taken to troubleshoot the issue. They should be able to assist you further and provide guidance on how to resolve the problem.

Back