What's new

Closed Why do most ehi's like to show off / advertise their http status code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fractal

Enthusiast
Hi everyone. Just wondering why in most of the ehi's that I've found, almost all of them like to brag about their status code being "403" or "500"-something. However, my understanding of HTTP is that status codes that are 4xx and 5xx are client error codes and server error codes respectively (example, Status code 404 not found is used whenever the server cannot find the thing asked by the client, and status code 503 means the server is unavailable) my question is, since these are simply error codes that are transmitted so that clients/servers can respond appropriately, why is it that most ehi makers like to show that "my ehi has status 403, it's good"?

I'm honestly curious. I don't mean to offend anyone guys. If anyone can answer, that would be great.

I don't know also. I'm not showing off my ehi statuses to inform you ts.

Some config author here maybe thought they are pro/genius if they create that kind of ehi I guess, just my opinion. :3

I don't know also. I'm not showing off my ehi statuses to inform you ts.

Some config author here maybe thought they are pro/genius if they create that kind of ehi I guess, just my opinion. :3

Ur probably right man. Hahaha

Or probably you just misunderstood them, that they're not really "showing off" and just want to tell us what we're about to download you know like a part of the "features".

And if they want to show it off it's their call since they worked hard to make it.

Just my personal thoughts. :)

for me.. status code are attacks to a certain site/payload..

common is 200 right?..the quickest setup using connect

but if you can make 403 or 505 or 302 etc.. to status 200 its a knowledge how to trick the payload itself..

for example.. im showing a setup that 302 temporarily redirects to work and converts to status 200..

usually 302 temporarily redirects wont work.. usually server overload.. but my approaches makes non working setup to works again

check the date
Screenshot_2017-10-19-23-55-15.png

Attachments

for me.. status code are attacks to a certain site/payload..

common is 200 right?..the quickest setup using connect

but if you can make 403 or 505 or 302 etc.. to status 200 its a knowledge how to trick the payload itself..

for example.. im showing a setup that 302 temporarily redirects to work and converts to status 200..

usually 302 temporarily redirects wont work.. usually server overload.. but my approaches makes non working setup to works again
correct me if I'm wrong sir pero Diba the payload is the request that you send to the server? Maybe you mean we intentionally cause an error to trick the server, not the payload?

correct me if I'm wrong sir pero Diba the payload is the request that you send to the server? Maybe you mean we intentionally cause an error to trick the server, not the payload?
yes.. tama ka.. mali lang ako ng pagkaka explain..
any way.. yung host/site ang tinitrick natin not the server.. kasi ang host/site.. ang magiging middle man between server and client..

kaya nga may mode ng injection.. approach para makalusot ang data packets sa site/host papuntang server at pabalik sa client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back