What's new

Closed Windows 7 sp1 aio 18in1 x86/x64

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpotz

Forum Expert
Reaction

Windows7DVDCover.png
Windows 7 was released in 2009 by Microsoft. After the final release version of Windows Vista was released. Vista due to some troubles and dissatisfaction of users in Windows, Microsoft Windows Vista quickly after the decision to build a new Windows was called Windows Seven. Login to malicious web pages using the powerful firewall that blocks your carry malware and warns the user to the Internet Security malware from enteringWindows stops. Use the Quick Boot Windows users, allowing 14 to 19 seconds after Windows starts up. Security is considered higher than previous Windows versions were considered. Use the built-in Windows Security Antivirus and Windows prevents the virus. Use the antivirus scanning engine, allowing users to all files in Windows can be analyzed. Some users due to lack of internet per month due to changes in Microsoft Windows versions separately provided. The first edition in 2014 by Persian site is intended for users that users can get for free.
Features Operating System Windows 7 SP1 AIO 18in1 x86/x64 Pre-Activated Jan2014:
  • Internal Virus
  • Speeds up boot
  • Remove malicious files
  • Using Internet Explorer
  • Call USB3
  • Published in both 32 and 64 bit versions

Any Request? Pm me or post it in my threads ;)
finderkey ito na

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear jpotz,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back