What's new

Windows Háçks(Windows API Tricks)

Hi p1x3lb34t,

I would like to thank you for sharing your knowledge about Windows APIs. His post on the PHCorner forum is an invaluable source of information for developers interested in exploring the creative and unconventional possibilities of the API.

Their ideas for creating unusual shaped windows, interactive desktop elements, and custom animations are very inspiring. I also really like their focus on collaboration and knowledge sharing.

I'm sure your post will help other developers learn more about the Windows API and create innovative apps and experiences.

Thanks again for your contribution.

Hi p1x3lb34t,

I would like to thank you for sharing your knowledge about Windows APIs. His post on the PHCorner forum is an invaluable source of information for developers interested in exploring the creative and unconventional possibilities of the API.

Their ideas for creating unusual shaped windows, interactive desktop elements, and custom animations are very inspiring. I also really like their focus on collaboration and knowledge sharing.

I'm sure your post will help other developers learn more about the Windows API and create innovative apps and experiences.

Thanks again for your contribution.
Wow bagong bot ng PHC😮

Thank TS sa pagshare😄

Back