What's new

You can get all tools here at FutureTools!

TRDLC

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
FutureTools.io is a website that provides centralized search for several of the top AI tools and technologies. With You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., you no longer have to search multiple websites to find the right AI tool, platform or prompt generator. The platform's user-friendly interface makes is easy for you to find what you are looking for with specific filters and even integrations with other platforms.

I stumbled upon FutureTools.io while I was reviewing the myriad of new tools that are now proliferating and it came up on one of those fancy top 5 lists. When I tried it, I was overwhelmed by the number and variety of new AI-based tools.

Futuretools.io offers a great filter of it's 600+ total sites and tools that it links to. This filter gives you the ability to pick the type of tool, like visual art, music, prompt generator or even AI detection. There is even a checkbox for the site's owner "Matt's Picks". Finally, you can pick the type of monetization from free to ρáíd (with even tools on GitHub having their own checkbox). I like looking at Matt's Picks in the Free category which 50 cool tools.

You can then take the list and sort through them by newest or ones with the most votes. The pages for each solution have more information and sometimes a video before linking you off to the site.

I have already found some great new sites on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. like the following:

• You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - Remove unwanted objects easily from your photos.
  • You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - AI help for generating logos.
  • You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - Allows you to create generative stories with characters which can then be used in games or just interactive storytelling.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.