What's new

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF @disappointingaffirmations #12 (Good morning PHC!)

Strychninety2

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction

Disappointing Affirmations hilariously counters the culture of relentless toxic positivity with a realistic take on a disappointing world where failure is always an option, but that's okay.

Deal with them honestly, than overwhelm yourself with "positive vibes only" bullshit all day. :LOL: :cool: :giggle: :coffee: ...
1708815621876.png

1708815634685.png

1708815650599.png

1708815663820.png

1708815678119.png

1708815690267.png

1708815704159.png

1708815718039.png

Attachments

Ang laki ng problema mo paps? Magkano ba?🤣
Matuto kang makipag kapuwa tao, lagi mo tandaan no man is an island 😅 huwag ka mag act like youre reserved magparaya karin pa minsan minsan para maka gain ka ng mas malaki in the long run

Matuto kang makipag kapuwa tao, lagi mo tandaan no man is an island 😅 huwag ka mag act like youre reserved magparaya karin pa minsan minsan para maka gain ka ng mas malaki in the long run
depict struggles with mental health in a raw, authentic, and refreshing way.

depict struggles with mental health in a raw, authentic, and refreshing way.
At the very least someone gets it.

Cheers. 🍻

Woah. Chill out. ;)
It ain't no cry for help, projection, o kung ano pa man.

Consider it more like a humorous spin on how our mental health works. A sick, twisted spin, perhaps. ;)

"I created Disappointing Affirmations in July 2022 after spending years making niche memes for several other pages I had created going back to 2017. As a mental health advocate and someone who suffers from bipolar disorder and ADHD, I have a keen insight into how it feels to not be seen, especially when it comes to the “positive vibes only” epidemic. My work stares straight into the darkness and shines a light on the things many of us feel but don’t talk about. Shining light by making light." -

Dave Tarnowski​

Ayan, from the creator himself.

And lastly, I think I'm emotionally, mentally, and socially sound.

So, thanks for the advice, but no thanks.

Have a good one still. 😊

Back