What's new

Referral Yowza legit!!

Dropdeaaad

Addict
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

rak nyo na haha invite invite lang.
lagay nyo sa main acc nyo yung email ng paypal na isasign up nyo dun isesend ang pera 4.20$ every invite
+639 ang ilagagay pag magregister ng number
pag naregister na click the + icon sa home page at ipost ang word na "yowza" para maverify ang acc na ginawa nyo. then click yung profile nyo upper right corner copy nyo na referral code nyo then self refer na kayo !

goodluck guys :)
happy earning :)

Screenshot_20231126-004247.jpg

Attachments

Ito refferal ko po thank you

I just joined #Yowza, Cards Against Humanity’s cool new social network with no lies, hate, or crypto enthusiasts. 😎 Get 25% off at the CAH store (and make Yowza pay me $4.20) by signing up with my code kinky-piano-baker before 7:30 PT. #****XJoinYowza You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Ito refferal ko po thank you

I just joined #Yowza, Cards Against Humanity’s cool new social network with no lies, hate, or crypto enthusiasts. 😎 Get 25% off at the CAH store (and make Yowza pay me $4.20) by signing up with my code kinky-piano-baker before 7:30 PT. #****XJoinYowza You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
wala na yan payment master wala ng slot
404032487_339911948779566_416730147250331269_n.jpg

Attachments

I just joined #Yowza, Cards Against Humanity’s cool new social network with no lies, hate, or crypto enthusiasts. 😎 Get 25% off at the CAH store (and make Yowza pay me $4.20) by signing up with my code worst-chest-sword before 7:30 PT. #****XJoinYowza You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.