Online Courses

A place to discover and share video courses on a wide range of topics, from programming and photography to cooking and fitness, and enhance your skills through engaging visual content.
Requirements This course DOES NOT require any prior knowledge. Python will by learned from ZERO NO previous Python or general coding experience is needed Description This course is for students that are not familiar with Python at all, NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE is required. And as well as for experienced programmers who are familiar with other languages, but are wishing to know Python as well. If you are interested in becoming a Python Ninja, this course will provide you the right set of tools to program in Python as real professionals. ~ ~ ~ If you love the course, kindly leave a 5 STAR review ~ ~ ~ The course brings all core topics of Python in an perfectly ordered structured way, and as such, all topics will be broken down into these...
What Will I Learn? Build websites and webapps Build HTML-based mobile apps Get a job as a junior web developer Bid for projects on freelance websites Start their own online business Be a comfortable front-end developer Be proficient with databases and server-side languages Requirements No pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need! A PC or Mac is required No software is required in advance of the course (all software used in the course is free) Who is the target audience? Anyone who wants to learn to code Anyone who wants to generate new income streams Anyone who wants to build websites Anyone who wants to become financially independent Anyone who wants to start their own business or become freelance Description...
Hidden content Requirements A computer with access to the internet Some basic knowledge in HTML /CSS What you'll learn The basics of Javascript from Beginner to Advanced The jQuery Framework AJAX and HTTP Requests Get external data from APIs and Work with JSON format Build dynamic web applications with Javascript The basics of Front End Web Development Note: He is the same instructor on Learn to Code in Python 3 Course that I posted (as of now, still 24 hrs left to enroll!). A well reviewed and good rating teacher with a total of 150,000+ students. Keep Learning! 💜
PHP with PDO 2021: The Ultimate PDO Crash Course Learn PDO with MySQL with this Ultimate PHP PDO Crash Course and Build a Basic Task List Requirements Basic MySQL knowledge is mandatory PHP and PHP OOP knowledge would be perfect Description Get ready for the best learning experience you will have with this PHP PDO course. In this course, I did everything for you and fully explained PDO from the basics like connecting the database more securely and efficiently to advanced concepts like using transaction and so on. So why basically choose this course from the rest of the courses about the same topic? Well, I made sure that you fully understand everything in detail, and while creating this course I used a lot of recourses including...
Hey there! I welcome you all to my course - The Complete C Programming : From Scratch to Advanced. This course will give you all the contents and stuffs in order to make yourself comfortable and confident in C Programming if you're a beginner. The tricky concepts of C like Pointers, Structures, Unions, Array Pointers etc. are neatly explained. You can master these concepts easily. There are many trivia questions asked and solutions are provided for the same. These will provide an in-depth understanding how it works. Some hard and tricky problems in arrays and strings are solved. Firstly, the algorithms have been explained and then the C code. Practice materials and all the source codes are provided as well. Sections: 1. The...
Pa unlock po please ng coursehero huhu needed lang po talaga para sa activity namin, may hindi po kasi akong alam sagutin huhu salamat po! https://www.coursehero.com/file/p7peda4/What-is-Judy-Bradys-main-thesis-in-the-essay-It-is-unfair-for-wives-are/#:~:text=What%20is%20the%20concept%20being,to%20their%20husbands%20and%20children.&text=It%20is%20for%20the%20reason,and%20children%20all%20the%20time.

Advertisements

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back