What's new

Crypto 3m, Hanhwa, South32 and OKB (Investment platforms) these are the safest platforms to invest FOR NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDeezrizzpect

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Update: Medyo binabantayan na ng ibang investors sila South32 at 3m. Some of them informed me that these platforms I mentioned will end after 10-14days. So yeah. Be informed about it. Nakakapag cashout panaman ako, but given the information I received, mukang iwas muna and Si Hanhwa and OKB nalang muna. Octopus investment is also good but won’t share the link for it kase marami talagang bad reviews, but I did an investment there as well.

Out of all the investment platforms I shared from my previous threads, these three platforms is what I can say to be a “safe bet”

Why? Well, first look for some videos online na chinicheck yung possible longevity ng domains na nag babackup sa websites ng mga platforms. For example Hanhwa that is using the same domain with Oyala (Lasted 2 months or a month)
But yeah, its still risky, but nonetheless, they have great chatrooms sa TG where I can receive updates whatsoever.

Hindi malaki ang daily nila takenote, pero I think that’s why these platforms are still ongoing till this day.

These are the three platforms I’m talking about:

Hanwha —- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

3m —— You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

South32 —- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Okb — You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I don’t need to explain their complans as it was already mentioned from my previous thread. Feel free to check them or check the platforms by yourself.

Also, before you invest, please do check their gc from telegram to see their latest updates so that you can make sure that the site is still paying or not.

All of these platform follows the VIP system, so make sure to understand how that works. The risk is high here pero they have been in the investment platforms for quite longer than anyone would’ve expected so atleast we can have assurance that their platforms are gonna be worth it.

High risk = High rewards
It is up to each and everyone of us here na risk takers which platforms should we try. Good luck.

This is a high risk investment, and I’m sure you are all aware from it.
Goodluck.

Last edited:
Go lang boss, invest wisely. but one of my recom platforms si OptionsIon mainly because of their updates sa messenger mismo and real accounts gamit ng admins

Ilan ng months running si optionsion lods?
They’re claiming ba since feb pa raw sila or early March ata. Kagandahan sakanila is may gc sila sa fb kasama yung owner ng site and yung funds is nangggaling sa trading and then sinisend nung owner yung update ng trading.

ilang oras bago dumating boss pag nag wí†hdráw ka?
Saang platform ba sir?
If sa OptionsIon wait kalang atleast 1hr-30min. Usually ganyan na waiting/patience time ko. Goods parin naman payout ko sakanila.

Usually magcchat sila if gising naba si owner or nagpapahinga muna kase sakanya lang nanggagaling yung process or siya lang mismo nagpapa wí†hdráw sa mga gcash accounts eh.

Sir bat hndi po ako maka deposit sa hanhwa?
may problem ata now sa domain nila, need mo sir naka data like globe, parang nagloloko website nila if thru converge or pldt eh. Dami rin nag raise ng questions about it. I suggest check niyo yung Telegram gc nila by clicking customer support sa hanhwa.

update, for HANWHA members, use this new link to login to your account, nag change domain sila but still paying and the account is accessible.

Mayroon silang new investment activities tomorrow sa halagang 150 pesos below lang, medyo maganda activity investments nila, 3days lang ang duration so check it while its still available.

Here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Update for optionsIon: They are now registered in DTI!!!

Medyo late ako about this news, pero this is good news for investors like me na nag pursue kay OptionsIon.

See the dti permit here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Anyway, for those who wants to check optionsIon, you can check the platform here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
IMG_3271.png

Update: I will now recommend these 3 platforms that are all longterm, meaning this is not high paying sites kagaya ng nakasanayan pero the income is good parin naman.

Hanwha
OptionsIon
BitworldEth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back