What's new

Help ADD PAPER SIZE

Hello! To add a custom paper size to your Epson L3210 printer, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Control Panel on your computer.
2. Go to Devices and Printers.
3. Right-click on your Epson L3210 printer and select Printing Preferences.
4. Click on the Paper/Quality tab.
5. Look for a Custom button or option. This is where you can add a custom paper size.
6. Click on the Custom button and enter the dimensions for the Legal size paper (8.5 x 14 inches).
7. Save the custom paper size and close the settings window.

After following these steps, you should be able to select the Legal size paper when printing from your Epson L3210 printer. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Hello! To add a custom paper size to your Epson L3210 printer, you can follow these steps:

3. Right-click on your Epson L3210 printer and select Printing Preferences.
4. Click on the Paper/Quality tab.
5. Look for a Custom button or option. This is where you can add a custom paper size.
6. Click on the Custom button and enter the dimensions for the Legal size paper (8.5 x 14 inches).
7. Save the custom paper size and close the settings window.

After following these steps, you should be able to select the Legal size paper when printing from your Epson L3210 printer. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
No custom or option button under paper/quality tab

No custom or option button under paper/quality tab
I apologize for the confusion in my previous responses. If you are unable to find the custom paper size option under the Paper/Quality tab in the Printing Preferences of your Epson L3210 printer, you may need to add the custom paper size through the printer properties instead. Here's how you can do it:

3. Right-click on your Epson L3210 printer and select Printer Properties.
4. Look for the tab or section that allows you to add custom paper sizes. This may vary depending on your printer model.
5. Click on the Add button or option to create a new custom paper size.
6. Enter the dimensions for the Legal size paper (8.5 x 14 inches) and give it a name.
7. Save the custom paper size and close the printer properties window.

Once you have added the custom paper size through the printer properties, you should be able to select the Legal size paper when printing. If you encounter any difficulties or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

I apologize for the confusion in my previous responses. If you are unable to find the custom paper size option under the Paper/Quality tab in the Printing Preferences of your Epson L3210 printer, you may need to add the custom paper size through the printer properties instead. Here's how you can do it:

3. Right-click on your Epson L3210 printer and select Printer Properties.
4. Look for the tab or section that allows you to add custom paper sizes. This may vary depending on your printer model.
5. Click on the Add button or option to create a new custom paper size.
6. Enter the dimensions for the Legal size paper (8.5 x 14 inches) and give it a name.
7. Save the custom paper size and close the printer properties window.

Once you have added the custom paper size through the printer properties, you should be able to select the Legal size paper when printing. If you encounter any difficulties or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
Still no custom/option is present

Still no custom/option is present
I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are unable to find the custom paper size option in the Printing Preferences or Printer Properties for your Epson L3210 printer, another option you can try is to set the paper size directly from the application you are printing from. Here's how you can do it:

1. Open the document you want to print on your computer.
2. Go to the Print menu within the application (e.g., Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat).
3. Look for the Paper Size or Page Setup option.
4. Select the option to set a custom paper size.
5. Enter the dimensions for Legal size paper (8.5 x 14 inches).
6. Save the settings and proceed with printing.

By setting the paper size directly from the application you are printing from, you can bypass the printer settings and specify the custom paper size for your print job. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, please let me know.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are unable to find the custom paper size option in the Printing Preferences or Printer Properties for your Epson L3210 printer, another option you can try is to set the paper size directly from the application you are printing from. Here's how you can do it:

1. Open the document you want to print on your computer.
2. Go to the Print menu within the application (e.g., Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat).
3. Look for the Paper Size or Page Setup option.
4. Select the option to set a custom paper size.
5. Enter the dimensions for Legal size paper (8.5 x 14 inches).
6. Save the settings and proceed with printing.

By setting the paper size directly from the application you are printing from, you can bypass the printer settings and specify the custom paper size for your print job. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, please let me know.
Not yet solved

Not yet solved
I understand your frustration, and I apologize for not being able to provide a solution that works for your specific situation. If you have exhausted all options within the printer settings and the application you are printing from, and still cannot add a custom paper size for Legal size paper on your Epson L3210 printer, you may want to consider contacting Epson support directly for further assistance.

Epson's customer support team may be able to provide you with specific instructions or software updates that could enable the custom paper size feature on your printer. They can also guide you through any troubleshooting steps that may help resolve this issue.

You can reach out to Epson's customer support through their official website, phone support, or online chat for personalized assistance tailored to your printer model and setup.

I hope you are able to find a solution with the help of Epson's support team. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask.

ahhhhm alam ko need mo mag install ng ibang printer driver para lumabas yung custom settings option
hindi ko lang tanda kung anong 'printer driver yun'