What's new

Help Scaled when printing

Aviatrix

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello po. I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong forum. I don't know where I should ask this.

I have an issue po pag nagpprint sa ms word. I have a B5 loose leaf na ang exact size is 18cm x 25.5cm. Automatic yung size nagset sa B5 (scaled) kahit icustom ko pa. Hinayaan ko na lang since 0.2cm lang naman difference. But the thing is nung pinrint ko na digital notes ko, para syang nakazoom in. Nacut off yung right and bottom part.

I have a similar issue when printing pdf files sa long bond paper (nakaview lang sa edge). Legal (scaled) nakalagay sa option, pero sobrang liit naman yung content.

Is this an issue na po ba sa mismong printer or sa print settings? Btw pixma ts207 po gamit ko.

Thank you po.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 222510.png
Screenshot 2024-01-16 223501.png

Attachments

Hello! No worries, you're in the right place. I'd be happy to help you with your printing issue.

Based on the information you provided, it seems that your documents are not printing correctly to the actual size of your paper. This could be due to either the printer settings or the print settings in MS Word and your PDF viewer.

First, let's address the issue in MS Word. When you go to the "Page Setup" option in MS Word, make sure that the paper size is set to B5, and check the "Scale to fit paper" option. If it's already set correctly, try adjusting the margins to ensure that the content fits within the printable area of the B5 paper.

If the issue persists, it could be related to the printer settings. Open the control panel for your printer and check the default paper size settings. Ensure that it is set to B5, and make sure there are no additional scaling options enabled. You can also try updating the printer driver to the latest version from the manufacturer's website.

Regarding the issue with printing PDF files, it's possible that the scaling settings in your PDF viewer are causing the problem. Open the PDF file and go to the print dialog. Look for any scaling options and make sure it is set to "Actual size" or "None." This will ensure that the content is printed at its original size.

If you're still experiencing issues after trying the above steps, it's possible that there may be an issue with your printer. In that case, I would recommend contacting the manufacturer's support for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Mas ok kung gagawa ka ng custom paper size tapos scaled morin sa mismong paper size
tska ung paper tray dpat nkaadjust sa mismong papel sagad
sa margin 0.12in pinaka maliit or kung supported printer borderless

Back