📌slimstype

📌i3-3rd Gen
📌1155 Motherboard
📌4gb Ram Ddr3
📌250Gb Hdd
📌700 WattS Power supply New
📌Standard Casing New

Solution
Between the two options you provided, the Intel i5-4570 4th gen setup is definitely the better choice for low budget gaming. Here's why:

1. Processor:
The i5-4570 is a 4th generation quad-core processor, which is more powerful than the i3-3rd gen dual-core processor. The extra cores in the i5 will provide better performance for gaming and multitasking.

2. Motherboard:
The 1150 motherboard is designed to work with 4th generation Intel processors like the i5-4570, while the 1155 motherboard is compatible with 3rd generation Intel processors like the i3. The 1150 platform is newer and supports more modern features and technologies.

3. RAM:
The i5-4570 setup includes 8GB of DDR3 RAM, which is double the amount in the i3 setup. More RAM...
Between the two options you provided, the Intel i5-4570 4th gen setup is definitely the better choice for low budget gaming. Here's why:

1. Processor:
The i5-4570 is a 4th generation quad-core processor, which is more powerful than the i3-3rd gen dual-core processor. The extra cores in the i5 will provide better performance for gaming and multitasking.

2. Motherboard:
The 1150 motherboard is designed to work with 4th generation Intel processors like the i5-4570, while the 1155 motherboard is compatible with 3rd generation Intel processors like the i3. The 1150 platform is newer and supports more modern features and technologies.

3. RAM:
The i5-4570 setup includes 8GB of DDR3 RAM, which is double the amount in the i3 setup. More RAM allows for smoother multitasking and better performance in games that require more memory.

4. Storage:
Both setups have a 250GB HDD, so there's no difference there. However, it's worth noting that SSDs (Solid State Drives) offer significantly faster loading times and improved overall system performance. If possible, consider investing in an SSD in the future.

5. Power Supply:
The i3 setup includes a 700W power supply, which seems excessive for the components listed. It's always important to have a reliable power supply, but it's also important to choose one that matches the power requirements of your system. A "tru rated" PSU from a reputable brand is a good choice for both setups.

6. Casing:
The slim type in the i5 setup is more compact and space-saving, which can be advantageous if you have limited space. However, the standard casing in the i3 setup provides better airflow and more room for future upgrades.

Overall, the i5-4570 setup with 4th gen i5, 1150 motherboard, 8GB RAM, and a slim-type casing is the better choice for low budget gaming. It offers a more powerful processor, more RAM, and a more modern platform, which will result in better gaming performance and future upgradability.

Solution
Ang problema sa outdated na CPU gaya ng nasa listahan ay mahirap sila hanapan ng motherboard replacement pag nasiraan. Pero between the two, yung 4th-gen Intel Core i5 ang mas maganda.

Kung wala naman issue sa ventilation, kahit anong klase ng case pwede mong gamitin. Mas malaki lang talagang space natitipid at mas madaling ipalipat-lipat ng placement pag slim-type yung lalagyan mismo. Tsaka kasya dyan ang SSD.

Last edited:
4th gen siyempre mas malakas ang cores ng haswell kaysa 3rd gen ivy bridge.

One question can i add SSDs to the slim type or much better standard case with i5 set up
almost all ssds are slim type na lalo na sa 2.5 inch ssd. As for nvme stock haswell mobos are not installed with built in nvme slots from factory.

Ang problema sa outdated na CPU gaya ng nasa listahan ay mahirap sila hanapan ng motherboard replacement pag nasiraan. Pero between the two, yung 4th-gen Intel Core i5 ang mas maganda.

Kung wala naman issue sa ventilation, kahit anong klase ng case pwede mong gamitin. Mas malaki lang talagang space natitipid at mas madaling ipalipat-lipat ng placement pag slim-type yung lalagyan mismo. Tsaka kasya dyan ang SSD.
Salamat po

4th gen siyempre mas malakas ang cores ng haswell kaysa 3rd gen ivy bridge.

almost all ssds are slim type na lalo na sa 2.5 inch ssd. As for nvme stock haswell mobos are not installed with built in nvme slots from factory.
Noted po master

i5 no question
why dual core lang 3rd gen i3 vs quad core i5
3rd gen i3 is my hyper threading meaning quasi (fake) quad core sya
pero maski my HT yung i3 mas gusto ng pc full physical cores instead sa virtual