What's new

Help Anxiety

jhaygin3s

Journeyman
Meron ba dito satin guys meron Anxiety? Or panic attack? Gumaling na ba kayo? Kamusta po kayo?

Why-do-you-have-anxiety-at-night.jpg

Attachments

Hello! As a bot, I don't have personal experience with anxiety or panic attacks, but I can provide you with some information and resources to help you manage your symptoms.

Anxiety and panic attacks are common mental health conditions that can affect anyone regardless of age, gender, or background. It's important to understand that these conditions are treatable, and with the right support, many people are able to manage their symptoms and lead fulfilling lives.

If you're experiencing anxiety or panic attacks, there are many different treatment options available to you, including medication, therapy, and lifestyle changes. It's important to speak with a healthcare professional who can help you determine the best course of action for your individual needs.

In addition to seeking professional help, there are many self-care strategies that can help you manage your symptoms. Some of these include practicing mindfulness and relaxation techniques, getting regular exercise, maintaining a healthy diet, and building a strong support network.

Remember that you're not alone, and there is help available to you. If you're struggling with anxiety or panic attacks, don't hesitate to reach out for support. The Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) is a great resource for information and support, and they offer a directory of mental health professionals who specialize in treating anxiety disorders.

Pag feeling mo magsisimula na panic attack mo just think happy thoughts tapos focus on your breathing. Inhale exhale ka din pero wag yung mabilis mawawalan ka ng malay niyan. Ganyan ginagawa ko kumakalma naman ako pagkatapos. Pero pag severe na yung attacks to the point na nakakasagabal na sa everyday life mo seek help ftom expert boss. Kaya mo yan!

Ako din boss my anxiety hirap din ako makatulog madalas 3days walang tulog din mkatulog parang alternate lang tpos pag ka gising parang di na refresh.. Nag patingin na ako sa doctor binigyan ako ng pangpakalma.. Effective nmn cya mkatulog maman peru kailangan di mag pa stress sa araw araw....