What's new

PlayToEarn Axie Infinity Scholarship Program :)

Willing mag grind sabi ka lang sa hatian po
ready mobile and ready wifi
piliin mo ako kasi mag kaka 2nd baby na ako haha need ipon hirap sa work ngayon nag hhina CS dati asawa ko baka CS again lubog na naman sa utang

ako kaya ko mag grind 24/7 if u want contact me or message me here comment mulang fb mo message kita agad para maka start ako agad

Hello manager i would like to be part of your team
Telegram: @akolangtocc
#forbidden#: kajuwa#0038
Civil status: Single
Nationality: Filipino
Have a laptop and phone
Internet: Wifi/Data
How many hours per day can you play axie: 15-20 hours
Experience in axie: i have and i can grind 200 slp just give me a good axie, and im fast learner and i play many games like this to and i have a little research about this game
Hobbies: Playing mobile games and pc games
Reason why you want to become a Scholar:I would like to be a part of your team to earn extra income to support my family and gives daily needs to them and i have a stable internet to play this game even if it 20 hrsc

Willing ako boss.
IT Student mag 3rd Year.

Mahilig sa laro halos araw2 ako nakatutok sa cp or laptop ko. Nilalaro ko dati ninja saga at dragon city . Ngayon nag ML at Codm nako.
Basta mahilig ako sa mga laro.

Miron kaming sariling Wifi.

Sana mapili ako boss😇.
Thankyou.

Good Day Dearest Manager
Name: Albert Castañeto
***: Male
Can do: 6-10 hours
Device: Android Phone
Connection: Mobile Data/Public WiFi
SLP: Higher than the minimum 150 SLP

I have no experience in playing Axie as of now but I have an idea on playing it and i can assure you that I’m watching videos on YT about techniques how to play efficiently and to farm more SLPs. I am a Chess player. I have played a lot of strategic games like Chess online, Clash of Clans, DOTA 1,Mobile legends, Rules of Survival etc.. I can say that I’ve been a Gamer since elementary. I have a lot of experience on Grinding items and Levelling up especially to those Online games that i have mention

I don’t have an Axie account yet and I’m willing do my best if you give me a scholarship.

I’m a fast learner and willing to learn more. I can assure you that i’m going to be at my best everytime and I promise that i will follow all rules and regulations, quota and any other requirements you will give to me. I just want to suffice my needs of my Family. I hope you consider me as one of your scholars

Have a Good day and God bless Managers ❤️

Good day! I am currently looking for a scholarship. Please message me if you need one.

Name: Rendell Rey
Device : Android phone

◾I can play 8-12 hours a day

◾I am a gamer with experiences in Mobile Legends, cod and many more.

◾I am trustworthy and negotiable about the split conditions.

◾I can send ID and other stuff you need

◾I can accept whatever you offer

Please message me if you have an available scholarship. I will do my best so that we can maximize the full potential of your team. Thank you!

Ako po ts paborito ko yung ninja saga sa fb mahilig ako sa mga adventure games pasok na pasok ako jan ts sana mapili ako andito lang ako sa bahay, stable connection (wifi/data)

Good day managers. I want to apply for a scholarship.

Name: Cris John B. Davis
Loc: Paranaque City
Email address : cjdavis881@gmail.com
Civil status: Single

Device will i use for playing Axie Infinity: android device
Internet connection: WIFI AND DATA

can grind up to 8 to 10 hours (full time)

Gaming experiences:
Mobile Legend, Pokemon games, Call of Duty Mobile, Dragon City, Ninja Saga, Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda games etc.

Reason why:
To help provide basic necessities for my family and save money for my college. I hope that you will notice this comment. Thank you!

Good day,

I'm willing & really interested to join
your team & Apply for your scholarships in "AXIE INFINITY".

Basic Information

Name: Jefferson Marchan Garcia
Address: Dinas, Zamboang del Sur
Gmail: jeffersongarcia520@gmail.com
Fb link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Connection: Wifi (Globe at home)
Gadgets use: android/laptop
School: Mindanao State University Institute of Technology
Course: Bachelor of Science in Computer Applications

Reason why you should hire me:
• I am hardworking person
• I can Grind 8-12 hours a day and more
• I am a computer programmer 12 hours a day is a piece of cake
• I am honest and have positive attitude
• I am passionate to the things I do
• I follow all the regulation
• Fast Learner
• I can easily communicate to other person
• I will do anything to fulfill all the needs of the team.
I already have the axie app(waiting for the qr that you will provide), metamask, and ronin all set. I can start ASAP.

Oppurtunity for me to provide for my family. I dont have much background into gaming but I can assure you I can learn it ASAP
and willing to be guided / mentor under your management. I am a 2nd year Computer application student from MSU-IIT and I have
an average background in programming spending much time in grinding 8-12 hours is easy for me. Looking forward to work under
your management.

Good day Manager! Eto pala resume ko and reason ko bakit gusto ko maging iskolar😊

Name: Jc B. De Guzman
Province: Orion,Bataan
Internet Connection: PLDT Fiber
Hours can play: 8-12 hours
Mobile Number: 09634747654

Hello maam/sir willing po ako maging scholar to be honest newbie ako sa laro nato dahil wala ako pang invest ng sarili ko pero fast learner naman ako im willing to know the basic of the game and gamers dati pa kaya basic lang saken magrow up agad yung progress ko sa game.May stable internet den po ako at pc and cp wala din po ako trabaho pero graduate na ako ng senior highschool kaya willing to learn and willing na magbatak para makatulong ako kahit papaano sa magulang ko at sa pag aaral ng mga kapatid ko.I hope na mapili ako bilang scholar magbabatak po talaga ako promise✋ Thankyouu and Keepsafe❤

parang ninjasaga lang pala to sir?? may exprince ako niyan pero kung hindi ako nag kakamali 2010 yata ako nag laro niyan na adik ako dun one time

by the way sir kung ma add mo ako sa fb makikita mo na totoo yung age ng fb ko :D

meron ako lods desktop pc , laptap, pc lods mabilis, lappy ko medjo mabagal for back up lang
may phone din ako lods android

internet converge x fiber 35mbps pag wifi abot 45mbps, pero pag lan at nagamit ng pc 100mbps
may back up din na dito sim with wifi modem in case na no power

can play in 1 day 14 hours wala kasi ako work hahanap lods kaya medjo mahaba oras pero kung kulang lods kaya ko pa diyan...

REASON TO JOIN IN SCHOLAR >> WANT TO EXPLORE THE GAME CUZ IM GAMER AND WANT TO EARN AT THE SAME TIME THANKS :D

Back