What's new

PlayToEarn Axie Infinity Scholarship Program :)

Looking for axie scholarship po. Just a poor hardworking college student to support my family and studies. I know how to play most online games like dota and codm. Im willing to take interview and i obey rules

Baka pwede ako dito i spend my time alot on gaming pero wala naman ako kinikita or earn.. I can grid 6hrs minimum aday now.. Im playing MU arcngel on my CP .. Please leave a message here if you need me ikaw na bahala sa % ng kitaan gusto ko lang mag laro.. Thanks in Advance!!..

Boss Willing po ako maging scholar, I got flexible time po, I can earn as much as 150-200 slp per day. I'm 20 years old at may alam sa Axie Infinity kahit di napo masyadong turuan. Thank You!

Hi Managers. Good Day!
Name: John Lloyd Boleche
Civil Status: Single
Nationality: Filipino
Device to be used in playing axie: Android Phone
Internet:Wifi/Data
Average SLP per day: 150-200
How many hours per day can you dedicate to playing Axie: 8-12 hrs
Do you already have experience playing Axie Infinity: Not yet. But im willing to learn and i am a fast learner.
Gaming Experience : ML ,CODM , LOL, Dota1/Dota2. , Pokémon go

I hope I can be one of the chosen candidate for your scholarship for me to help my family and honestly speaking I really wanted to play Axie infinity because it's like a dragon city , before I was really addicted in playing dragon city , I remember back then when I'm still playing dragon city I will get some coins to my mom's pocket without her permission just to play it because I was really into it. Not to brag but I can grind 12 hours a day .

Thank you Managers.

baka pwede ako jan. wala akong work. at hilig ko mag games. gba,psp,ps vita,pc , turn based games. sana may mag ampon.pm lang 🥺

Interested paps ! Background playing pokemon all series hindi nga lang hanggang 3ds pati yugioh hangang memories of pharaoh sana mapili mo kong isko

Good Day Managers! :)
Name: Jose R. Pepito Jr.
Educational Attainment: 4th Year College
Course: BSBA-Financial Management

Smart Phone : Xiaomi Redmi 7
Gaming Experiences:
*Mu Classic
*Mu Titan
*Mu Origin
*Dragon Nest Sea
*League of Legends
*Call of Duty Mobile
*Rules of Survival
*Mobile Legends
*Arena of Valor
*League of Legends Wild Drift

I am really willing to learn Axie. I also have a little knowledge about stocks, cryptocurrencies and some basic knowledge in reading graphs about stocks and crypto.
Fully verified in different e-money platforms such as
*Gcash
*CoinsPh
*Paymaya

Just contact me.Thanks
joserivaspepito@gmail.com

Hi I'm a first timer too. Kung pwede din sana maging scholar mo. Working at home ako and di naman masyado madami work ko so may internet kami and I can grind from time to time. I used to play different pokemon version sa gba before. Currently, mlbb and codm lang nilalaro ko. But not that active, mejo nagsawa na sa moba eh. Binge watching of anime na lang pinagkakaabalahan ko so I have a lot of time for this. Hoping mapili mo. Thanks!

Back