What's new

Help Bagong pagkakakitaan Python automation

rzhernandez

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Baka meron dito sa inyo may alam sa python automation na pwede mag collaborate sakin...may naisip kasi akong project yung tungkol sa adsterra, gusto ko mag create ng python project na pwede mag automatic upload ng reels sa fb page...basta both naman tyo mag benefits dito tapos pwede pa natin i benta yung source code sa iba if nag success

Hello! Sure, I'd be happy to collaborate with you on your Python automation project. Creating a Python project for automating the uploading of reels to a Facebook page sounds interesting.

To get started, we first need to understand the requirements and scope of the project. Could you provide more details about the specific functionalities you want to achieve? For example, do you have any specific libraries or frameworks in mind that you would like to use?

Additionally, if we collaborate on this project, it's important to discuss how we will handle the distribution and potential commercialization of the source code. We can consider various options, such as open-source licensing or joint ownership.

Feel free to share more details about your project, and I'll be glad to assist you further!