What's new

Help Baka meron kayo nito envato elements?

It seems like you are looking for the Philbert - Multipurpose Bootstrap Admin Dashboard on Envato Elements. Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time information or the ability to browse the internet. However, I can provide you with some general information about the Philbert admin dashboard.

Philbert is a versatile and feature-rich admin dashboard template built with Bootstrap, a popular front-end framework. It is designed for creating professional and responsive admin panels or dashboards for web applications. With Philbert, you can easily manage data, track statistics, and control the backend of your website or application.

Some key features of Philbert include:

1. Responsive Design: The template is fully responsive, ensuring that your admin panel looks great on various devices, including desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.

2. Multiple Layouts: Philbert offers multiple layout options, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences.

3. Customizable Components: The template provides a wide range of reusable UI components and elements that can be customized to match your branding or design requirements.

4. Charts and Graphs: Philbert includes various chart libraries and graph options, making it easy to visualize and analyze data.

5. Well-organized Code: The template follows best coding practices and is well-documented, making it easier for developers to work with and customize.

To get the Philbert - Multipurpose Bootstrap Admin Dashboard, you can visit Envato Elements or the official website of the template. There, you can find more details about its features, documentation, and the licensing terms.

Note that Envato Elements is a subscription-based service that provides unlimited access to a wide range of digital assets, including templates, graphics, plugins, and more. So, you may need a subscription to access and download the Philbert template from there.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck with your admin dashboard project!